Recent content by jojimbo

+
  1. J

BEST prostitute poll.

Bertha, I was pretty dissappointed Madame Serenity didn't offer me her saggy puddings after beating her at Gwent :(
  2. J

Characters you wished had more exposure?

I would add Sile de Tansarville and Anais of Temeria to this list
  3. J

Pam pa Ram Pam Pam param!

"pam pa ram" Ellie from the Last of Us does it occasionally, maybe a shout for Naughty Dog? such as the ref to "Loligagging" from Skyrim a shout to Beth?
  4. J

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

The original apartment when you search for her, not the uneven dump. Plus I Love Triss ;)
  5. J

After the ending, of course some characters might not be alive, a simple condition in the script would remove them completely. The after ending pictoral frames could be changed so you don't "go off to live happily ever after" with Yenn or Triss, they just don't get mentioned. Ciri could live at...
  6. J

Quick question

I would try and rationalize the situation with both of them. Remind them what we have been through together, and that there's only one Geralt of Rivia. The times I have fought for them, and loved them, but I cannot do without both of them. We are a family, together. We are different from normal...
  7. J

FOLLOWERS: Skyrim Style: Ciri is living at Crows Perch in her room. Triss is back in her original flat in Novigrad (redecorated) Yenn is at her residence in Skellige Keira and Lambert are residing at Keiras hut in the swamps in Velen Eskel and Letho is at Kaer Mohren Dandelion and Zoltan are at...
  8. J

[Spoilers] CD ProJekt Red, no justice for Vesemir

It paves the way for Geralt to take over Vesemirs place as the mentor, so hopefully the devs will make a W4 where YOU are the new recruit and Geralt will train you. Hopfully with a full character builder ;)
  9. J

DLC 7+8 out now

Damn I thought they were new cards, lame :/
  10. J

Death March Difficulty

Hard at the start, but gets better, make sure you save constantly, especially before a fight even if it's a couple of level7 bandits. Buff your signs, quen and igni, and at least one level point for axii
  11. J

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Was sooo disappointed I couldn't plough her :P I mean she was really coming on to me !!!
  12. J

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Thanks to everyone at CDPR for making the best game ever made (well it's definitely up there amongst the best) and I look forward to the next installment, expansions and future mods. This is only the beginning, and there's a whole lotta world out there to build upon. Bless you all
  13. J

Temerian Succession (the LaValettes) in Witcher 3 *spoilers*

Good point, what did happen to Anais? CDPR?
  14. J

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

Gwent pvp, high stakes knockout challenges for prizes :)
  15. J

I'm so pissed about "It takes three to tango"!

I got this, I actually believed I was going to get my cake and eat it, I was like "give me the hunny, give me the hunny" cranking my neck round to make sure my family didn't see me, and it was like WTF, then I spat my coffee all over the screen, doubling up in laughter with a "Nice one CDPR"...
Top Bottom