Recent content by Jonathan_Gladstone

+
  1. J

Screen flickers then crashes game and or console

Ill be honest i sont think its that at all. "AI code" no such thing controlling them as they arent self learning and only aware due to programmed collision triggers on a set path. As im only experiencing it via quality not performance mode i can only believe its a rendering issue to do with...
  2. J

Cyberpunk guns! Post favorite cyberpunk gun.

Its probably been said before but Johnny silverhands pistols animation and melee is just awesome.
  3. J

Emptying the Xbox's cache can solve problems with textures not showing properly!

Like OP said this shouldnt be the only solution especially on xbox. The textures should be loading and offloading with updates in the background all the time its an obvious bug that cd project red need to fix instead of thobbing us off with quick temp fixes. This isnt the only one. Take the...
  4. J

Crouch Button Conflict

Yea i know right, its allright if its reselectable dialogue options but not everything is for example mission plot.
  5. J

Crouch Button Conflict

It is kind of annoying. If npc chatter would auto take you out of crouch it would probably solve it. Im finding that you must stand before you talk to a npc or use a machine cause it will skip your dialogue or the npc dialogue if you choose to stand up via crouch without realising you can...
  6. J

All i can say is thank goodness for fast travel points. Will be hell to do a chase quest though.
  7. J

Series X 1.05 update crashes ever 2 mins

Is this when driving fast on nearby motorway. I have same issue and its near arasaka area. Screen flickers game comes to a halt and game crashes either alone or takes the console with it by turning it off. Only other time ive seen this happen on hardware was when i had a faulty graphics card in...
  8. J

Yeah im not notice it heating up much when it did crash and turn my console off it didnt feel warm that much. Mind you didnt have this issue prior to the 1.06 patch. But that could of been because i was playing a ton of nomad/barrens quests where there isnt many npcs buildings or cars.
  9. J

I was yesterday getting my game on in cyberpunk 2077 and just completed the brenden quest (scsm machine which grows a ai) anyways i was speeding along on jackies bike to my next destination (2.2km away) got to a busy motorway and was like lets open her up and get there real fast. Started heading...
  10. J

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Havnt seen it mentioned but is there any chance we can get a multiple items crafting instead of just individual? Also braindances need to be a thing loved the idea of solving a crime scene using thermal and visual layers and identifying criminals via sounds and conversations over the phone, more...
Top Bottom