Recent content by JonStryker

+
  1. J

The Witcher mod for Crusader Kings 2

2015, about time for a push ;) Test build in the OP was updated to Crusader Kings 2.3
  2. J

Well the main forum thread for this mod has long moved over to the paradox plaza ;)
  3. J

The image seems to have been removed :/
  4. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

What's up with the game maps that are shown in the screenshots and in the unboxing video? Are those final? They are so unlike everything we have seen so far.
  5. J

SMiki55 It seems as if all the maps somehow fit together, though. I've merged two of the maps into this: If you compare it with your image it is obvious that the coast line is the same. Cintra & Skellige is my best guess. Would shift the focus of the game southwards, though. Novigrad is far...
  6. J

Here's another one: http://i.imgur.com/jxvX38w.png
  7. J

And there's two more that look equally weird. What is that warzone up in the north? Sodden? La Valette?
  8. J

SMiki55 Have you seen the maps that are shown in that unboxing video for W3's collector's edition? There's islands and all kinds of weird stuff. No idea what they are planning there.
  9. J

SMiki55 Some time ago I really thought I sent you a custom made screenshot for that area but apparantly that message was lost ... hm As I can't load the game up right now I'll give you the next best thing: A pre-existing screenshot that coincidentally covers that region: Wyzima is right...
  10. J

Thanks for your input :) I've already rudimentarily added the info about Kerack but some of it is new to me. Having the religions as they appear to be working is hard in Crusader Kings 2.
  11. J

Politics in The Witcher series.

Huh. Well that explains things. CPR apparantly hasn't put as much thought into the timeline as I did :D P.S. You forgot to answer my last PM :)
  12. J

Okay, okay: "We have to free them, so that the Lower Marks, the ancient territory of Kaedwen, once under our rule, now returns to our rule." But 300 years?
  13. J

The part I deemed to be inaccurate is "300 years". In the books there is afaik no indication that Kaedwen ever held that part of Aedirn. And in the games you could say that Henselt (remember he is a jerk) meant that he held Lormark for a few weeks back during the 2nd Nilfgaardian war. I never...
  14. J

How accurate are those anyways? "Three centuries ago, the Valley was part of Kaedwen and was called Lormark" sounds rather dubious to me. Is this stated anywhere in the books? Or is it coming from the games? He must have some source, don`t he?
Top Bottom