Recent content by Jordan_Uriah

+
  1. Jordan_Uriah

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I use SpawnO body mod and his Better clothes mod. His better clothes mod replaced icons, but with the new update it glitched out all the icons, so he released a new one with no icons to fix it. So everything good there. Don't like that I can't dash in the air now. That was never a mod
  2. Jordan_Uriah

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

anyone use mods? I just installed 1.3 and it made all my weapons and clothing icons all messed up and glitchy. It's also waaaay longer to load clothes....also can't dah in the air anymore, but it's still equipped...bout to go back to 1.2
  3. Jordan_Uriah

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

4. Jordan_Uriah

Delete this thread

Character creator was an absolute must. Especially for any multiple playthroughs imo...I just wish we had more clothes, and accessory options. My signature has my character preset of female V that did pretty well if you want to check it out. It comes with a text file with the preset numbers, so...
  5. Jordan_Uriah

Fallout 4 has no excuse for the bad gunplay though imo. Bethesda owns ID Software that are arguably the absolute best at shooting games (DOOM,Wolfenstein,Rage ect) lol why wouldn't they use those resources is baffling. Did that really save them money? only thing I can think of in reason why they...
  6. Jordan_Uriah

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

7. Jordan_Uriah

I'll never understand the love for FO3 or 4, and I'm a fan of FO2! bought it when it first came out, and was all giddy, and excited, then that excitement went away pretty much immediately. The graphics were ugly, and this was a brand new game at the time, I also hate the wasteland aesthetic with...
  8. Jordan_Uriah

non-stop questing

I would like them as well! or at least gang hideouts randomly spawn in certain parts of the map. Assassins Creed Odyssey had a random quest generator for end game, and loot. I would also like if they took the whole mercenary coming after you as well. More stuff to do! need more loot, and outfits...
  9. Jordan_Uriah

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

if you like her look you can get it here. The Kaneda from Akira jacket is a mod on that site https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2514 1620097776
  10. Jordan_Uriah

My fem V character creation settings

15 here's my post https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/805?tab=posts&BH=0 1610291830 You don't see mouth above?
  11. Jordan_Uriah

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I love Borderlands so much, and I was having Ghost in The Shell vibes for CP2077, and just finished 200 hours of Assassins Creed Odyssey as Kassandra, and so I immediately picked a female V, and then find out shes the same voice actress for Gaige in Borderlands! felt right at home! shes A2 in...
  12. Jordan_Uriah

Bloody Ritual .... Need a way to reset or fix in a patch

This happened to me, and I thought it was a glitch, but then I ended up able to scan one of the bodies by scanning like a tiny piece of them like a hand or foot you gotta hit like a small sliver of a piece somewhere on one of the bodies...pretty sure the body glows like you need to scan it. Hope...
  13. Jordan_Uriah

-SPOILERS AHEAD- Confused At The End....

When you make a choice to go to the bridge or lay in the tub as Johnny. This was one of the only scenes where you actually interact directly with your created character which was cool, but when you choose to go to the bridge, that is good for V, but V seems to stop you violently, angry, and the...
  14. Jordan_Uriah

Show me your outfit of choice!

Top Bottom