Recent content by JoRez0

+
  1. JoRez0

Save the date: REDstreams with Minji Chang & Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz!

Let me chime in here, It's simple...you released the "ULTIMATE EDITION" which is supposed to be a complete game and fixed most majority of bugs since release. We are not asking nor insisting here but instead we were hoping the game that we bought to work as intended smoothly at the least. SO...
  2. JoRez0

BUGS after Patch 2.1

It's just PLAIN INCOMPETENT at this point, the rate of trial and error over the course of patches is just intolerable. Majority of us players have to endure and even beta testing it every time is just exhausting. (Some bugs still present and unfixed) There's no denying that and no excuse for...
  3. JoRez0

[Bug] After 2.1 patch, Blade Finisher only does the downward hacking animation

Tried with monowire and ended up with same basic finishers, I assume every melee finishers are affected as well.........
  4. JoRez0

Glitering/Sparkling Textures using Ray Tracing : Overdrive Mode

Yeah, defo it is. This is just one of the bad example and it kinda breaks the graphical immersion for me. It has been happening even on normal Ray trace mode actually but it's much worse now when on OVERIDE mode. That denoiser pass is really distracting but I guess we have to wait for the tech...
  5. JoRez0

Glitering/Sparkling Textures using Ray Tracing : Overdrive Mode

Greetings, Anyone encountered this sort of glitches when using Overdrive mode? So far I've ben testing roaming around the city and it's working as intended. As for the glitches...it happened in certain scene such as through fences as well but NPCS roaming around cluttered together are the...
  6. JoRez0

CP2077 - Upgrading gear crashes the game

Hey there, This is an issue for me as well, it happen whenever you tried to upgrade specific items after crafting it straight away. But there's a solution to prevent this from happening though, so instead of upgrading it straight away after crafting...make sure you exit the crafting/upgrade...
  7. JoRez0

Frame drop since 1.6

Greetings, Just wanted to chip in here, for those who are using specifically G Sync monitors. Try to disable vsync and also disable the maximum frame rates in game and GPU Control panel as well. You can either try either one as well but I decided to disable both. ( Including low latency too. )...
  8. JoRez0

FPS Drops when opening Map

1.6 seem to fixed the FPS drop when opening the Inventory/Map for me. As for the Crafting/Character appearance, it will still occur overtime (depending on how many times u start using it.) What concern me the most is the performance degradation overtime that relates to these particular issues...
  9. JoRez0

Only power draw, everything's working as intended including GPU usage at 99%.~. A slight downclock up and down is normal since the GPU is throttling depending on your setup. Using DLSS at quality will make it even worse interms of how fast the performance will degrade whenever u start opening...
  10. JoRez0

Greetings, Nvidia 3070 and playing on 1440p maxed settings including psycho ( except Ray Tracing lighting on Ultra ). DLSS on balanced. Frame rates ranging from 80s high to mid 40s depending on heavy scenes. As stated from majority of the players above, I would like to stress that my game...
  11. JoRez0

Major Breaking Bug With "Flood of Anger" Skill tree when using normal Aard.

Major Breaking Bug With "Flood of Anger" Skill tree when using normal Aard. Greetings Everyone, I wanted to address this for quite some time but since no one even mention it and I even searched around for any infos regarding this but to no avail. It has been like this for quite...
Top Bottom