Recent content by jorgehalcaraz

+
  1. J

Themed decks

I forgot to mention that they have done this more or less with the wild hunt cards... I hope they continue with other themes. I know that ghouls and nekkers were weak in The Witcher 3 but in my opinion it would be nice to make them stronger in Gwent to make possible to play with a deck mostly...
  2. J

Themed decks

Themed decks Themed decks are I think always very nice in card games. You can play with a dragon themed deck or an eldrazi deck or a murloc deck. That you can make a somewhat playable themed deck speaks much of the balance process of the creators and the diversity of the cards. Since in Gwent...
  3. J

An idea.

I think this betting system could be a lot of fun... to manage some problems I think the creators can restrict the number of times per day or week you can enter this high stakes tournaments. Let's say for example that you can enter once a day in a tournament with the price of a common card; you...
  4. J

Ideas, thoughts for gwent

Well, I like very much the way the cards look: with the numbers on the side and no name on the cards. It looks cleaner to me. And being a digital game I think is nice that we get the option of doing this kind of things. It leaves room for the amazing art; it looks really great like that. If you...
  5. J

Making gwent a fair and fun experience: a fan's view.

That's what I'm saying... you all have reasons to keep certain things, the core let's say. It seems sacred for the people responding. My point of view is that is better to explore things to see if it is better one way or another. For the sake of keeping to some rule you might lost some...
  6. J

Yeah, I'm for complexity and simplicity, but it seems really hard to manage. But, if CD projekt is as passionate as they were with the witcher 3 (almost OCD like :P) all would be great. I think because they would worry about these matters and act. At least I hope so. I'm only worried about the...
  7. J

I think you guys have good points, but at the end, experience should have the last word, don't you think? I'm convinced about the inicial 10 cards now: more could be troublesome with the interface, but the experience drawing an extra card at the end of the round could be fun and interesting. It...
  8. J

I mean, you would only give two or three extra cards... I'm only pointing out that more cards (few cards) during the game could be better. Maybe is best with a little more, maybe not. I'm not saying increase your cards drawn by 5, just make it a little more complex and changeable, so players...
  9. J

Making gwent a fair and fun experience: a fan's view. I'm looking forward to this game for many reasons: The witcher 3, the beatiful art of the cards that I've seen in the gameplay videos, the "out of the usual" cardgame without mana and health or attack points, and the incredible universe...
Top Bottom