Recent content by joshmosh

+
  1. J

[Visual Glitch] Ofieri Saber (Steel Relic) Sheath

A1G It's not a short silver sword.I think it's just clipped by the robe I'm wearing. It's a Faustino btw, a relic. Tiger-Stripes I am running a few mods (GOG version), so I guess that could be it. I'll try and figure out which mod(s) is responsible. Thanks.
  2. J

[Visual Glitch] Ofieri Saber (Steel Relic) Sheath

[Visual Glitch] Ofieri Saber (Steel Relic) Sheath So I've been using the Ofieri Saber I found during my run of HoS, and I've noticed this visual bug where the wrong type of sheath is used for it on Geralt's back. I've attached a picture to illustrate. So Iris, Olgierd's saber, is fine and has...
  3. J

[Hearts of Stone] Socketed Glyphs Disappear After Reloading

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I'll try and upload my save file to the CDPR customer support.
  4. J

[Hearts of Stone] Socketed Glyphs Disappear After Reloading

[Hearts of Stone] Socketed Glyphs Disappear After Reloading I came across this bug today whilst playing through Hearts of Stone where socketed glyphs disappear from armour pieces when you reload the save. I've tried with various glyphs and the only affected seem to be Mending, Reinforcement...
  5. J

Bug - attack power, sign intensity, vitality way too high

Kiwibonga Just came across this today after using the bombs at Kaer Morhen. You are a life saver! It's a shame CDPR still hasn't managed to fix it though.
  6. J

Patch 1.05 crafting

They're talking about ingredients that you craft for other crafting work, such as White Gull, Aether, as well as Mutagens. This is such a glaring issue, I cannot even comprehend how it made it past testing. I actually thought they had taken the time to get the patch right, but this is evidence...
  7. J

Rend skill glitch?

I agree that Rend is still quite powerful and it is by no means useless. I guess I was speaking more broadly, and the game as a whole. I know no game can hope to be released in a flawless state, and I've already mentioned that visual bugs and glitches are something I can ignore. However, when...
  8. J

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you?

That is my hope, but with the 2 expansions to work on as well as gearing up development for Cyberpunk 2077, I would be quite surprised if they had the resources to do an EE. Patches and other misc support, sure, but not EE.
  9. J

Rend skill glitch?

Oh no one is saying it's unplayable (except those unfortunate enough to run into game-breaking bugs), but in a big release like this that's been delayed twice, you would expect important elements like Skills, UI elements, the XP system, and others to be functioning as it should. Getting skills...
  10. J

Rend skill glitch?

It definitely seems like a bug. There are so many bugs in the game concerning skills, UI, stats... it's very off-putting. Visual glitches and bugs I can learn to ignore, but stuff like this really makes me hesitant to play through the game multiple times. As things stand, I definitely would hold...
  11. J

Didn't someone from CDPR say they had no plans to do an EE for TW3? Might have been a long time ago.
  12. J

ETA for 1.05 patch?

I'm all for CDPR taking the time to get the patch right. Worst thing would be for them to rush it and introduce more problems. The issue, however, lies with promising something and not delivering it. I would have thought they'd learnt their lesson by now what with delaying the launch of the game...
  13. J

Was that the case? I admit I don't remember seeing the tower before Geralt defeated Eredin, and it was only alluded to when Ciri was talking about one of her dreams. I should really play the whole thing again and see if I've missed any details, but I'm holding out till 1.05 comes out. It's an...
  14. J

[Bug?] Sign damage increase with swords sheathed/unequipped.

Damn, that's crazy. What's your sign/igni intensity btw? I'm curious as to whether the damage being reduced by having a sword out is the bug or it's the buff when it's sheathed.
Top Bottom