Recent content by Journey_95

+
  1. J

Mention three things you look most forward to:

1.Bang Triss 2.Kill some monsters 3.go to a Brothel
  2. J

Character Appearances

I think he looked best in TW2, in TW1 he was just too ugly and looked like a freaking alien on TW3 I agree they made him a bit too generic and good looking
  3. J

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

so its basically the same as in TW2? TW1 decisions didn't matter there
  4. J

Stay Faithful or Be a Hound Dog?

I will experiment a bit on my first playthrough but my canon one will definitely be Geralt and Triss getting together I don't hate Yennefer but Triss is just SO much better (probably because I played the games before I read the books so I'm biased)
  5. J

Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

well fuck already? damm these middle eastern retailers!
  6. J

Witcher 3 climbing up the top sellers chart on Steam

Yeah me too hopefully it will be a big hit CDPR deserves it
  7. J

Best companion for Geralt

Triss she loves Geralt and he loves her (at least in my playthrough) Oh and she is also hot
  8. J

Who is this Scoia'Tael?

a little? I like anime (some of it at least) but most fans are just pathetic and need to get out more (if they are serious about stuff like "waifu"
  9. J

I don't want to kill wolves..

dude its a video game get over it You will also be murdering tons of humans ever cared about that? I guess wolfs that attack you and want to eat you are more important
  10. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Was just thinking the same But the increase of trolls was inevitable since the game is coming in two weeks
  11. J

Sexual cut scenes, prostitutes and whore houses will be able to be avoided?

Its always the same old shit People get crazy because of some nudity but killing people, and all that gore etc. is fair game Its just silly
  12. J

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

No sounds like a waste of time Especially TW1 would need to be remaked completely and thats not going to happen
  13. J

Charles Dance as Emhyr var Emreis

Loved him in GOT looking forward to his role as Emhyr
  14. J

The Witcher Online

please no TW should NEVER go that route
  15. J

Geralt's way of talking

Play TW1+TW2 again This is just how Geralt is if he would suddenly make big speeches that would be silly
Top Bottom