Recent content by jubeii

+
  1. J

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

I think the reason Kratos is so angry is not because Ares made him kill his own family. Its all the QTE's he must perform to avenge them.
  2. J

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

The thing I dont get is almost all enemies in ths game have some sort of ai that enables them to dodge and counter attack, use ranged attacks or melee. Imlerith and to a less annoying extent Eredin and Caranthir all have pre programmed patterns that kick into play once you've taken enough health...
  3. J

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

Gotta get me one of them. These 3 games are easily in me top 5 all time, maybe even top 3. I voted W1 as they all contain so much that I love but W1 contained the least of what I didn't like.
  4. J

The withcer (how many fairy tale adaptation story in quest

Lots of them. Most of the short stories from the first two books are gritty Slavic re-tellings of classic childrens fairy tales. Witcher 1 had major quests related to Athurian mythology and Dagon. The last book in the saga was called Lady of the Lake. Sapkowski retold a lot of old fables...
  5. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt leads the Game Awards 2015 with 7 nominations

Realisticly the Witcher 3 should win most... But games industry awards seem to operate like the FIFA World cup.
  6. J

Tough choice as I love all 3 games. Had to go with W1 as the things I didnt like in the game were much less than 2 or 3. W2 misses out for quick time events, rotfiends endregeas and nekkers oh my - just to many of them and not enough variation of monsters, and the prologue. Couldnt buy into...
  7. J

Whoever wrote this quest notification text can bleep off. (may be a spoiler for some)

You have to take into account that the journal is written by Dandilion who passed those exam weeks with flying colours despite not actually doing anything other than forge "relationships" with several female students on his way to becoming a lecturer at Oxenfurt who forged "relationships" with...
  8. J

Best Gwent players in-game?

Gremist the master alchemist druid on ard skellige was the onlyone that really gave me trouble. Has a full Nilfgaard deck with all spies, medics and just about every hero card there is. Other than him, early game the grunting Nilfgaardian in Vizima. He's tough when you have a crap deck to play him.
  9. J

Monsters in The Witcher 3

And it defies logic.
  10. J

What does the Gwent difficulty actually do?

I noticed after playing 6 consecutive games against Gremist that I got dealt only 1 spy card in 6 games from my 4 spy cards in my 32 card deck. Also, the medic cards were handed out pretty sparingly.
  11. J

Patch 1.10 - Undocumented Changes

Dont know if its a new bug or not but I just finished the main questline and walked into the court yard at kaer morhen. Theres about 20 wild hunt soldiers just hangin out, all standing in pretty much in the spot where they died.
  12. J

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

Agree with OP. Imlerith sucked a big fat one. Not from a difficulty point of view but a cheaty bullshit point of view. There were so many great monster battles in this game that were genuinly pants pooingly hard, and fun as a result. Imlerith was frustratingly bullshit not because he was hard...
  13. J

What good are crowns? (coins)

I've been above 30000 for most of the game, bought everything I need and have several hundred swords and armor in my stash that I just cant be bothered selling. Maybe we need some expensive "buy only" gwent cards or a high class brothel with some high priced ladies.
  14. J

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Wasn't so bad before when you could predict it but now it can happen at anytime. Geralt even put the sword away mid fire stream. Fortunately I got it back out before the stream finished. I can whip out and put away my own sword, just give us the ability to disable the auto.
  15. J

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Nice work on the patch guys. My game is almost perfect now apart from a few minor immersion things. But auto sheath appears to be worse. Now when fighting single enemys, after casting a sign, geralt randomly puts away his sword. Try as hard as I might, I just cant punch out level 32 elemental...
Top Bottom