Recent content by Just__Disconnect

+
  1. J

Patch Notes 9.2

Nice, but are we ever going to get offensive Purify for NR?
  2. J

[Mod request] Swap back Griffin & Wolven Silver Sword pommels

spoxox Thanks, I didn't mean to be jerkish either :)
  3. J

But fine, let's assume I'm completely mistaken and this has always been the swords appearance since the release of the game. I would still prefer to see the pommels swapped, because the Wolven pommel looks very much like griffin heads and vice versa. Either way, the mod request stands.
  4. J

spoxox If you are satifsfied with the appearance of your swords, then I'm happy for you. However, they do appear to be swapped in my game. I've taken two more screenshots with better lighting for visibilty: 1. According to the inventory description and the color of the scabbard and hilt, this...
  5. J

[Mod request] Swap back Griffin & Wolven Silver Sword pommels For some time now, I have seen gamers point out the appearance of the respective pommels of the Griffin & the Wolven Silver Sword in The Witcher 3. Simply put, they appear to be swapped, with the griffin heads on the Wolven...
  6. J

First-time action framerate drops (after Patch 1.22)

Okay, I monitored a game session with MSI Afterburner and noticed random power usage drops at the exact same moments of the fps drops. Looked it up on google, saw that a considerable number of GTX 9** users are experiencing a similar problem. I'll contact NVidia to ask if there is a way to fix...
  7. J

CPU core speed is 3800 MHz, Bus speed 100 MHz. CPU usage while playing is 40%, RAM usage is 60%. I checked my HDD for fragmentation yesterday - 1%. At first I figured it could be a problem related to the patch 1.22, but if it's not really a common issue, then I guess it must be somewhere on my end.
  8. J

First-time action framerate drops (after Patch 1.22) Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this but I'm having significant stuttering whenever an action is performed for the first time in a game-session of TW3. That includes: - throwing a specific bomb - casting a...
  9. J

Foliage Visibility Range - has it decreased with the 1.22 Patch?

Foliage Visibility Range - has it decreased with the 1.22 Patch? Hi there, does anybody else have the impression that Foliage Visibilty Range has significantly decreased with the 1.22 Patch? I always used to play with the Foliage Visibility setting on high and never noticed any grass spawning...
  10. J

Memory Leak Problems Anyone?

Have any of you sent in a bug report to Technical Support yet? If not, I'd suggest you do it ASAP. Make it official, let them know.
Top Bottom