Recent content by JustBadass

+
  1. JustBadass

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Expansion cards will have their own kegs (As far as I know)
  2. JustBadass

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey Burza, We have some nice new keywords. So my question is - Will some of those keywords, like shield, poison, bleeding, be only faction specific or will every faction get some cards with those keywords? Thank you and have a nice day! :)
  3. JustBadass

Hello Burza, Just 2 questions, - Will the ability to mill duplicate premium cards with the mill all button be back in the upcoming patch? - Will we see Draakul card in the upcoming expansion or maybe in later expansions? :) Thank you, and have a nice day! :)
  4. JustBadass

Hey, Burza! 1) Are you planning to make AI opponent better? 2) Will cards with order get armor at any point? 3) Will there be a change for Foltest's Pride in this patch? 4) Any chance will be seeing nerf to Viper Witchers like banishing top bronze card. 5) Will the bugged achievements and...
  5. JustBadass

Open PTR feedback

some bugs Crach's emotes are missing Abaya's tooltip is wrong (It says trigger a bronze ally's deathwish, but it can trigger gold ones as well) Unit with doomed after being killed still triggers deathwish (don't know if it's intended) Crach can attack allies aswell (if intended then tooltip is...
  6. JustBadass

Open PTR feedback

Whispess: tribute seems very good. I think it could have a bigger provision cost (Although I hope it doesn't) Arachas Queen's ability doesn't seem so strong for it to have only one mulligan. Demavend's ability seems stronger and it has 2 mulligans 25 card limit should stay or if it is changed...
  7. JustBadass

Hello Burza, I really loved the Homecoming reveal and am very hyped for it. But I have some questions: 1. On the vran card was a new keyword "Thrive" can you tell us what it does? 2. Is Arachas Queen still a consume leader and does consume archetype even exist in HC? 3. What is your and the...
Top Bottom