Recent content by Juzzieb

+
  1. J

Does the sexuality [of monsters] in TW3 offend you?

I hated how the Crone with a basket face got smaller boobies when she went into human form. Major turn off CDPR!
  2. J

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Yen, Ciri and Keira are all barefoot at some point in the game. Triss never is! I have used your post against you!
  3. J

Probably stupid and already answered question: Who did I defeat at the end of W1?

The title is wild hunt, not the THE wild hunt. They specifically left THE out because the game is just a wild hunt for Ciri and doesn't tell us anything about the actual Wild Hunt. /trollface.jpg sorry guys, I had too :P
  4. J

Guys I hope you didn't miss 0nakita's video on the last page, it will warm your hearts! I promise! :)
  5. J

1000 votes milestone achieved!!! :hatsoff:
  6. J

No idea just curious, surely it will lock at some point otherwise the thread might to be much load on the server right? Not sure how that works.
  7. J

I want to know if this thread will actually lock at 10000 posts :D Though the with the humorous way achievements are set I have a funny feeling it may lock at 9001 and give us all an achievement for posting in it :P
  8. J

Still plenty of hope for Triss in the expansion...and a glimmer of hope for the base game if you read between the lines of that post it doesn't say they won't fix the base game just not the end game where the world is empty. But still don't expect much there, the devs are moving away from this...
  9. J

Triss or Yen?

Questions like, Are you a book reader? Yes Did you read the books first or not? No Are you basing your choice on what's good for Geralt or as a player? as a player, my Geralt is not canon Geralt Are you picking Yen only because it seems the "right" choice? Didn't pick Yen What were you previous...
  10. J

Triss or Yen?

Nice too hear but not the point I was trying to make though. He seemed upset about the poll results and said Triss fans are biased because they played the games first. But many people voting for both options played the games first I am sure :) Team Triss both books and games! All opinions are...
  11. J

Triss or Yen?

Nothing at all! Love the whole sweetie underdog thing going with Triss in the books while all the other sorceresses just try to rip Geralt from Yen right in front of her face lol. Yeah she wasn't perfect but that's what added depth and the whole sorceress feel to her character ;)
  12. J

Triss or Yen?

I guess according to that guy then, your vote doesn't count either. :hmm:
  13. J

Triss or Yen?

Oh I don't mean no one read the books first, just here is an English speaking forum and I believe people in those countries probably have their own forums where they speak their language. Some may be here, but probably not many. So im willing to bet the vast majority of voters here (Yen or...
  14. J

Triss or Yen?

Top Bottom