Recent content by K.Constantine

+
  1. K

V's Voice

RPG =/= Self-insert simulator Sometimes you play a character defined by the Game Master.
  2. K

Character Customization - Left-Handed or Right-Handed??

No, you just mirror the existing animations.
  3. K

Why LEVELLING has to go in Cyberpunk 2077.

The biggest flaw of The Witcher 3 was the encounter design and badly handled leveling, I'm pretty sure they would have learned their lesson by now.
  4. K

Combat Thread - General

Play Deus Ex, cause that's what this game is going to be like. It's going to be an FPS RPG or Immersive Sim as the genre is also known.
  5. K

[poll] What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077?

I expect Deus Ex with Mirror's Edge and Dark Messiah thrown in, cause that's more or less what they've described.
  6. K

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

More graphics options. Inventory sorting. Bug fixes. Crash fixes.
  7. K

A night with the Striga

Only if we get Twin Strigas and a giant crypt with lots of paths and variety in what you can do in it.
  8. K

What changes in Enhanced Edition?

If they're smart they're gonna release an Enhanced Edition after they finish the expansions, which will include all of the patches and DLCs, not the expansions and some extra stuff like Iorveth, Saskia and Siegfried.
  9. K

Are CDPR staffs overworking by making and maintaining Witcher 3?

So does Bethesda. but Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim are still broken and smell and play like hot garbage.
  10. K

PC patch was meant to come out today...

Not your fault that people get touchy about things they enjoy and don't allow themselves to be critical, because society frowns upon that kind of thing. It's a shame, so few people are willing to concede that something they enjoy might just have negative qualities. I for example enjoyed every...
  11. K

How are you Role-playing??

Horses don't teleport, so I actually go back to where I left Roach.
  12. K

Next DLCs info in game files

Wonder if this time we'll be getting concept art actually in the game.
  13. K

My biggest peeve

That's an incredibly tiny niggle amidst all of this game's problems.
  14. K

Favourite Artstyle?

Act IV of TW1 is literally a slavic folk tale in video game form. The closest Witcher 3 comes to that is The Devil By The Well, but that completely misses the point of family and the "village" unit in slavic culture. >source: Although genetically Thracian/Slavic/Asian mixture, I was raised in a...
  15. K

DLC 5+6 is here (GOG for now only)

What's important is that they both look good, unlike 90% of the vanilla armor.
Top Bottom