Recent content by Kada

+
  1. K

Slowing down time/Bullet time suggestion

It probably wouldn't be so realistic but it would be cool to have some dramatic slowdown moments like this in which player would be involved.
  2. K

In Dredd moive there is this substance which makes you feel the time is slowed down. There could be some non-prohibited substance (20 times stronger than coffee) in CP2077 which would make your brain think faster and make the space and time slowed down, from the player's view.
  3. K

New signs for W4

New signs for W4 If you could imagine and create new signs for Witcher 4 which support witcher's lore, what would that signs be ? Describe them and how would they work.
  4. K

superbosses- how do they fit in a cyberpunk game?

I would rather see well established boss fight mechanics as in Dark Souls. Superbosses often tend to have repetitive manner of gameplay. Dark souls makes bosses unique and thrilling.
  5. K

Other games and Cyberpunk 2077: what could latter borrow from them?

I was watching this. CP2077 could use Dead space's holographic UI design.
  6. K

Graphics and Audio Thread

I would like particle system to have more turbulence flows and densier particles involved for various signs. AOE radius could increase with leveling up.
  7. K

Slowing down time/Bullet time suggestion In Max Payne games there is this Bullet time mechanics which lets you slow down the time. Is this permitted in Cyberpunk universe? Lore could be fictionally explained or by taking the drugs with the impression of time slowing down.
  8. K

I hope the witcher 4 is more political

I wouldn't want to be more political but less. I would like it would explore fantasy narrative and locations.
  9. K

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Is there going to be Enhanced edition ?
Top Bottom