Recent content by Kadrist

+
  1. Kadrist

New skill "bullets slow mo"

So idea is very simple and 277% desired: 1) This skill from game trailer: slow motion, when cops shoot a woman with Mantis Blades. I want to see bullets - its simply awesome and no need to explan why. I know this idea is a cliche, but OMG, just add this in game, pls. 2) It’s should works just...
  2. Kadrist

Crafting question....

i much more interesting is it possible ot remake a craft interface, to delete this trash look from "Escape from Tarkov" to fine system, as Fallout 4.
  3. Kadrist

What do you think about V?

I didn't like that V too much agressive, negative, toxic and "ghetto childish gangster". This is spirit of new zoomer, but this annoy me.
  4. Kadrist

The main theme of CP77

not every place is dirty. I seen a lot of clean synthetic places - and this is a good contrast. You have to see homeless people and homie in luxe cars, etc for art. Trash is part of our society, so it should be in game.
  5. Kadrist

Seriously need to un-improve the "improved" fidgeting V in character creation

indeed, this a ruine conection to your character. Also every preset for female is not so good. Maybe this will fix in future, when more inportant improvements will be finished.
  6. Kadrist

CDPR Teases Incoming Transmog System

omg no. This is way to donate skins.
  7. Kadrist

Walking through Arasaka Tower...

nothing close. Maybe something like Hitman?
  8. Kadrist

Why did they remove a lot of good stuff? Disappointing

i think there is should be found a more original desition - for example: add a new time of weapons or gage mechanic. There is no point to return for such a temporary froee loot for test.
  9. Kadrist

Could CDPR be developing third-person mode for Cyberpunk 2077?

I think future of gaming is about third person shooters and new mechanics, that allow you to interact with opponents by different ways. it stresses me out to stay 100% time focussed on a center cross. For example in Fallout 76 there is a very comfortable desition to make a dinamic third person...
  10. Kadrist

A reasonable explanation for everything that went wrong?

Playing allmoust without bugs, but i want more active skills like in trailers
  11. Kadrist

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

++ Now everyone can see a huge progress.
Top Bottom