Recent content by KaiPMC

+
  1. KaiPMC

How do you plan to play 'V'?

Just reading the forums and articles, I am guessing you cannot be a regular human being. I was just wondering if you could choose not to mod yourself; but that would make the game boring or super hard. Is that why you can't be a normal human? Just a thought; I could see if given the choice to be...
  2. KaiPMC

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

All i ask if possible within your current power, is to add an option to hire an online co-op partner or mercenary. ( I know this is probably too much to ask but this is just my 2 cents.)
  3. KaiPMC

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

I honestly would like to have both, similar to fallout 4. I would like to see things in third person purely to see my character talk and see the detail in the character models or check their equipment while in the environment. Combat wise, not sure on that. I am fine with first person for...
  4. KaiPMC

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Just a quick word on what I would like from cyberpunk 2077. I would like a drop in or out co-op partner aka hiring a mercenary. I know this kind of story will be hard to have a story that can be for solo and co-op; that would be ideal for me but I understand that hence why i suggest hiring a...
Top Bottom