Recent content by kakotan

+
  1. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Retail PC Version FAQ

Sorry dude but anyone runing a rig good enough to play this game and says they have no internet access are either doing so to pirate games or to poor to be playing games period and should reevaluate what you are spending money on... I go with the pirates over the poor stick anyways and any real...
  2. K

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

would like to know where gamespot got thier info from on the preload issue: Now that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has gone gold, the open-world role-playing game has been made available for pre-order and pre-load on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Developer CD Projekt Red is not only offering the...
  3. K

Which difficulty level will you choose?

Same here! Always on normal. I would rather enjoy the story and have some problems with combat than always having problems with combat! lol
  4. K

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

Maybe the early XB1 pre-load is to get more people into buying it on there. Know they are first in line to have it on their system. People buy stuff for some dumb reasons really lol. Me I wouldn't mind haveing it pre-loaded so I don't have to sit here that night and DL the game! Heck, I think if...
  5. K

What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

Me, I just want to explore as much as I can. Gather what I can. Wonder how much we can hold? May go hunting for a few monsters and animals that have nothing to do with the story. Can we travel and do stuff and not mess up the story I wonder? I don't want to miss any stories, that's for sure! I...
  6. K

i moved it to the right place, please delete :/

i moved it to the right place, please delete :/ I looked down through the front page and didn't see a post like this. So what do you all plan to do once you're in the game? Me, I just want to explore as much as I can. Gather what I can. Wonder how much we can hold? May go hunting for a few...
  7. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gone Gold!

Woo Hoo WTG CDPR!! Now to wait the next 32 days to download it!! LoL Is there any way to make it come out 2 weeks sooner? :D Please lol It is nuts but I can't get into any other game cause i know i wont finish by the time this comes out hehe. Anyone else having that problem? lol
  8. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Hi - Will there be Mantle support on this game as well? Would be neat for us mantle users.
Top Bottom