Recent content by Kaldea

+
  1. K

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

I'm so happy other people like Yennefer enough to give her such amazing fan art. This thread is so good. :pride2:
  2. K

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

I was wondering... When you meet that one vendor (forgot which kind already) that said she had family in Vengerberg and Geralt hesitates and says someone dear to him is from there, does he say anything different if you're not with Yennefer?
  3. K

Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

Pretty sure it even said on the site that the cards wouldn't be shipped until the end of June. Patience. :)
  4. K

I haven't finished the main quest line yet because I'm too busy exploring. Not stopping me from my usual lurking in these threads though. :D I'm always going to want more of Yennefer considering she's been my favorite fictional character since reading the books. This being the last DLC is so...
  5. K

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

New code worked. Thanks for doing this for us, CDPR! :D The cards are awesome.
  6. K

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

I got my code and I selected "both" on the website but it gives me this message when I press the add to cart button: "The specified promotion code can not be used on this order. The code may have expired, or the order may not match the promotion's requirements." Is it a bit too early yet to...
  7. K

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

This is how you do DLC right. Thank you, CDPR! :affection:
  8. K

I haven't been around in forever, but I just wanted to say thank goodness this thread exists again. :) Thanks for all the hard work, you guys! Also, is it worth replaying the game for the Yennefer changes or are they really exactly the same as what we saw long ago? If so, I'll probably just...
  9. K

Hearts of Stone release date announced

I, too, humbly request Iorveth and Saskia because they're awesome and I miss them. Along with more Yennefer because it seems I'm like the only one ever to think that what we get doesn't make up for the other two games we've spent waiting for her. :P Can't wait for the physical gwent cards...
  10. K

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Shani romance fix sure took forever. ;)
  11. K

The unfulfilled love between Yennefer and Ciri and an incomplete family

This issue needs way more exposure than it's getting as far as character fixes go. I feel like this would have been addressed if it was loudly complained about in the first week after release. What a difficult thread to find. :(
  12. K

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon discussion thread

Lack of dialogue between two characters who aren't the main character nor directly involves him proves nothing besides needing more information. On the contrary, where is the dialogue that proves their relationship is the opposite so that I may change my game canon views?
  13. K

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon discussion thread

Games take books as canon. Unless it is stated otherwise in a manner that's clear, it is perfectly normal to assume they have stayed the same. By saying that things could have changed (and only in relation to certain characters as opposed to others) with absolutely no evidence to support these...
  14. K

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

"I want to be called Cirilla of Vengerberg, daughter of Yennefer."
  15. K

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Exactly what CDPR did for TW1 and TW2. Until the fans complained maybe? :P
Top Bottom