Recent content by Kangaxx

+
  1. K

Quest "Novigrad Closed City II" marked as failed after applying 1.10 patch

Yep, this is still not fixed in 1.11. I would really like to start playing The Witcher 3 again, but the constant bugs ever since 1.07 are putting me off.
  2. K

This was fixed in the new patch according to a Dev post http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/60654-Patch-1-11-Changelog?p=1948351&viewfull=1#post1948351 Can anyone confirm whether it's fixed?
  3. K

D3d11.dll is causing worse performance in 1.10

Deleting the file worked for me as well, although it does seem to increase loading times. Is this just really bad GOG Galaxy integration then?
  4. K

Same here, quest comes up as failed and I'm 100% sure I completed it before.
  5. K

Patch 1.10 - Reason of State still shows up as failed; Novigrad: Closed City II failed on 1.10

This has nothing to do with people failing one of the 2 "Novigrad: Closed City" quests before they split them up. I am 100% sure I completed both. Novigrad: Closed City II still shows up as failed after I loaded my game in 1.10. It's a bug.
  6. K

1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements.

Will this get officially fixed, do we need to keep deleting the .db file every time we start the game?
  7. K

I found a way to fix broken Achievements for the GOG version of the Game!

Now that they know what's causing the issue, I guess they'll fix it themselves soon... yet there's still no response from CD Projekt, as far as I know.
  8. K

I have to come back on what I previously said, reinstalling GOG Galaxy does not fully fix it. It worked for me in unlocking "Fearless Vampire Slayer", but "Dendrologist" won't unlock even after a reinstall and redoing what's required to unlock it.
  9. K

1.07 still not fix the rain drop missing bug??

It's most definitely not fixed for me. The texture for raindrops shows up on the ground, but there's no actual rain to be seen. Quitting and reloading doesn't fix it.
  10. K

This worked for me, although not retroactively. The version of the game's .exe was already correct, but reinstalling GOG Galaxy actually fixed it. I redid 'Mystery of the Byways Murders" after the re-installation of GOG Galaxy and the "Fearless Vampire Slayer" achievement unlocked this time.
  11. K

Thanks for letting us know that the issue is being investigated. Verifying/repairing doesn't fix it thought. I verified the integrity of the game cache, redid the "Mystery of the Byways Murders" and the "Fearless Vampire Slayer" achievement still did not unlock.
  12. K

1.08.3 Achievements still not working....

Fearless Vampire Slayer didn't unlock for me either on GOG Galaxy, 1.08.4. This is hardly the only achievement that's still bugged.
  13. K

The "Fearless Vampire Slayer" achievement still doesn't work for me on GOG Galaxy after 1.08.4. Some other achievements, like "Brawler", did unlock successfully after the latest patch. None activated retroactively for me, I had to redo the fight for the Brawler achievement, for example. 1.08.4...
  14. K

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

Out of the four achievements I should have gotten today, I only got three. Others have similar issues. So, no, not fully.
Top Bottom