Recent content by kanonite

+
  1. kanonite

REDstreams - Q&A space

Will there be updates/additions to the cosmetic part of character creation? Stuff like new complexions or unusual skin tones (like the gold-skinned hotel staff in Konpeki?) Since 2077 came out I often complained how there was no masculine complexion without stubble, and while mods are a good...
  2. kanonite

Any word on the next patch?

I suggest waiting a few more days for this as both CDPR and the internet are still in "Celebration" mode. EDIT: Correct, next patch, 1.04 is around December 15th.
  3. kanonite

how do you like the character editor?

Coul'dve been a lot better. The guy skin types all have stubble to some degree and don't affect anything below the neck. Was also expecting to be able to, straight up like, make a feminine face with a masc body and vice versa. Big Ol' mantitties, you know? :p I highly reccomend CDPR invest in...
  4. kanonite

Where is the Synthskin and Tech Hair?

Yeah. There's a distinct lack of more outlandish stuff, but we should ( I hope) get it in future updates or free DLC's.
  5. kanonite

Customization Criticisms (Hopefully fixed for future patches)

1 and most important: Cosmetic/Transmog Slots for clothing are a MUST-HAVE to implement rn. Also, not needing to remove "Special" type outfits incase you want or need to swap for better armor. 2. There's a lack of post char creation customization, this is a problem especially cus A)Lore-wise...
  6. kanonite

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

7. kanonite

What types of non-human enemies can we expect in CP2077?

I imagine drones, the occasional wild animal and the occasional genetically-modified/cybernetically enhanced animal. Also technically, cyberpsychos as they dont see themselves as human anymore.
  8. kanonite

You draw a gun in the middle of the street and start shooting at everyone. What happens?

The people gun you down https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/21848/cyberpunk-2077-e3-2018-trailer-frame-by-frame-ep09-gun-laws
  9. kanonite

Building Your Character Thread

Techie with a bit put in Solo.
  10. kanonite

Psycho psychosis

Wondering if cyberware has advanced over the decades in order to reduce humanity loss to a minimum, or V is some kind of secret experiment raised among the common man, if that is the case. They also did away with the Empathy attribute, which dictated how much cyberware you could build in before...
  11. kanonite

What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

1) Will the non-trio classes (Nomad, Corp, Cop, Media, Rockerboy, Fixer) be factions one can join? Or will they be like prestige classes? 2)Is it gonna be possible for V to crossdress?
  12. kanonite

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

That could work, but I dont know if wel' actually get it.
  13. kanonite

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Nope!
  14. kanonite

Building Your Character Thread

A male nomad and a female cop, two polar opposites.
  15. kanonite

Music in the E3 trailer?

DJ Hyper - Spoiler
Top Bottom