Recent content by Kas_st

+
  1. Kas_st

Cyberpunk 2077 collectors edition is not as accessible in my country

CEs are sold out and there'll be no restocks.
  2. Kas_st

Tattoo Parlor

All I see is "Men-Tatso" which sells food
  3. Kas_st

Tattoo Parlor

With Tattoos being a vital part of character creation I can't stop wondering if there'll be dedicated Tattoo shops in the game. If that's the case I really hope we'll see some unique tattoos available with each.
  4. Kas_st

Worries about the jackets.

I really like the transparent/glowing jackets
  5. Kas_st

Hotels

Who knows
  6. Kas_st

Weekly Poll 7/01/19 - This Apartment Thing

I was disappointed at first, since I really wanted to see my V in a fancy appartment but I can see that it isn't a priority at all. Hopefully we'll get a DLC that still adds several appartments. (customization of it isn't necessary at all)
  7. Kas_st

Weekly Poll - 5/21/2019 - Crafting

I voted 1. Certainly linked to Techie 2. Would elevate the entire crafting system to the next level, as it hasn't been done alot in gaming 7. Added roleplaying possibility for early game money accumulation Things id love to see: Advanced weapons can be disassembled and inspected to then be...
  8. Kas_st

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

The main point is that you can explore and take on quests throughout Night City even if your "Level 1" / beginner character without being punished by overleved senemies
  9. Kas_st

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Hmm I guess I could live ith the option to rent hotels and park one car outside and have your other vehicles at the appartment. Certainly only one housing option would be a bummer
  10. Kas_st

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Havent thought about this, would be a fun alternative, but where could u store your vehicles? However im really bummed not being able to own a penthouse in the later parts of the game
  11. Kas_st

Game difficulty: Hoping they won't go the "stat/damage/life" slider for game difficulty but use something more interesting.

Im personally hoping for a gang based difficulty system. Some gangs are experienced netrunners so you might find it impossible or very hard to hack their network and use quickhacks, forcing you to a different play style if your experienced in hacking.
  12. Kas_st

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

The game will be playable on base ps4 and xbox so i wouldn't worry about your 1050Ti not being able to handle it
  13. Kas_st

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

What gamedevelopers don't necessarily realize is that level-locked areas limit the concept of an openworld and roleplaying. Suppose you start your journey in Night City in District 1 and you'll do all the content there and you advance to a new District. You won't come back to the earlier area...
Top Bottom