Recent content by Kasi1978

+
  1. K

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

So another sad ending, i guess i will wait till this expansion is available for 5 bucks or below. I was not really into getting it since it was clear that it would be an insert and not a follow up or at least an insert that had let me play in the time between the prolouge and the mission to...
  2. K

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

I am not really sure if i will buy it. I really like the game, bought it twice already foe XBOX at release and later for PC again but the Ending ist really what kills the mood for me. Ih this will be set to happen in mid game it will be a huge bummer for me. Also why should i do more...
  3. K

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Meh i clicked the wrong choice, voted for yes but i only wanted the Option! The Dev's an writers always can make their intended ending the Canonic one. But in a Game that was advertised with your choice matters, i would like to be able to make Choices that matter! I can do what i want but can...
  4. K

To CD Projekt Script Directors : Another ending or another future?

Just finished my first Playtrough and all i can say it was absolutley great, Surley Goty for me! But i really don't like that all the endings seem to have the same Base. Yes it was touchy and really well written. But it also killed my fun i had with the Game because i can not do anything about...
  5. K

Hotfix 1.31 available now on consoles!

Seem's to be a Monster of a Hotfix! 40GB of Free HDD Space are not enough to install it on PS4. Are you kidding me?
  6. K

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

Maybe you still could get your hands on a PS4 Version of the Addon with the deck? Selling the code in it on ebay or something? I still have my code, bought the Expansion digitally earlier and wanted to redeem the cards, but shipping was about 20€ to Germany so i just bought the Retail...
  7. K

[PS4] Patch 1.11 File Size

This must be a general PS4 problem, did not download 1.11 yet, but i had the exact same problem with the last Elder Scrolls Online Patch wich was about 19.1GB and i had 27.3GB free on my PS4.
  8. K

HELP!!!!! DLC can't be installed!!!!!!

Do i get this right? There is a Shop that sells PSN Accounts? Don't know how it works with Game Keys for PSN but you should have gotten a Key not an Account! But DLC should work, maybe your digital Game is from a different region than you try to download the dlc from? Had the same Problem with...
  9. K

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

And you know that why? Besides nobody says that added stuff should be for Triss only, whould bee cool if there could be mor interaction with all of the Girls! Nicely said!:thumbup:
  10. K

Triss or Yen?

Read the books and chose Triss! I came to the World of the Witcher via the Games, i don't play the Geralt from the Books, it is "MY" version of him and he likes Triss.:thumbup:
  11. K

No alt look for triss

Well yes it is only a small DLC and have no Problem to wait a little while till it drops. It is free and all. But i whould like to know what the Problem is, why is it available in other Regions but not in the EU? Why does this happen the second time? It is a little bit strange if you ask me.
  12. K

Bug/Can't climb

Im with you, but this is pretty serious because you can't even finish the Main Story with this bug! You have to climb in "The Great Escape" you know?
  13. K

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Woha, not at the Forum for a few days and the Votes are almost double as high as before, great Job! The Merigold Army is growing! Keep it up and we can conquer the Empire of Nilfguard! :unworthy:
Top Bottom