Recent content by kasthekas

+
  1. kasthekas

About refunds

ok thanks i contacted playstation/sony 3 times now they havent responded a single time but i guess i will keep trying, but they will probaly not give me a refund since i bought it of playstation store... thank you anyway.
  2. kasthekas

About refunds

hi, i wrote cdpr an email about a refund for cyberpunk 2077 on ps4, since it barely works i used this email address contact@cdprojekt.com. i was wondering if anybody else has used this email and gotten a response from cdpr. thanks.
  3. kasthekas

About refunds

ok thank you very much, i will look into that.
  4. kasthekas

About refunds

so you think there is a chance of getting a refund? its not like i dont want to play the game, and since this is a widespread thing atleast for people playing on last gen consoles maybe it could aid the situation.
  5. kasthekas

About refunds

ok thanks anyway, probaly wont get a refund but i guess ill just never buy anything from cpdr again.. have a nice day. 1607675091 *cdpr
  6. kasthekas

About refunds

i am playing cyberpunk 2077 on a base ps4, and the game has so many glitches, bugs, crashes and so forward that it is basically unplayable. i wrote sony to get a refund since i bought the game on playstation store, they havent replied yet but their policy states that if you download the game you...
Top Bottom