Recent content by Kavhan

+
  1. Kavhan

Soundtracks from the Witcher games in GWENT?

Hello, everyone! I was listening to the Witcher III soundtrack and was wondering - with the inclusion of the journey music to Gwent, are we going to get an option to listen to the original soundtrack from the original 3 games? As much as I enjoy Gwent's music, I am really hoping to be able to...
  2. Kavhan

Card Ideas

Yeah, I found about that only recently. Noted for future reference, thank you.
  3. Kavhan

Card Ideas

Witcher 1 character tribute and harmony buff with a new category for Scoia'tael?
  4. Kavhan

Card Ideas

Recently I've been trying to find a fun way to introduce a new Keyword to Gwent. I came up with this Water Hag card which uses the "Blind" keyword, similar to how it functions in Witcher 3. Although I dislike taking the Hearthstone randomness route, it makes sense for this keyword to have a bit...
  5. Kavhan

top 10 favorite games

Mafia I Hitman II Silent Assassin Warcraft 3 NFS Underground 2 Cossacks Call of Duty 2 Crash Bash GTA Vice City Assassin's Creed II Maniac Mansion (or any other LucasArts point and click game, all are classics - looking at you Monkey Island) *Haven't played the Witcher series yet, but I have...
  6. Kavhan

Giancardi Bank Branch for Gwent!

@DRK3 I agree with you. I meant to write 1000 ore for 100 powder, yes. The price for 10 kegs. But the exact number is a bit irrelevant, I'm sure the devs will make the math on their own and come up with an appropriate number If they ever make a decision to incorporate anything close to my...
  7. Kavhan

@SigilFey I like the title, thank you for moving the post :ok:. @DRK3 It is understandable really, I wouldn't be surprised If their biggest income comes from meteorite powder sales (apart from expansions early access probably). The game is very generous to the free to play player as it is...
  8. Kavhan

Hello moderators and fellow players. I want to share a suggestion of mine for Gwent but I cannot create my own threads yet, so @SigilFey . To my point - I've seen quite a few people complaining about their piles of unused materials (mainly ore). I thought It would be a good idea to incorporate...
Top Bottom