Recent content by Kazz5

+
  1. K

Suggestion: amount of people currently looking for public game.

I have bailed from the game while waiting for someone to come along. If something actually told me that there were others looking for a game and that matchmaking was actually occurring that would help.
  2. K

Instructions/Reference/Tutorial?

I appreciate the answers. But a full reference is still needed. :D
  3. K

Game Issues Thread

I launched the game today and the Play button was active. As I clicked on it I saw an update beginning. I quit out of the game that started and waited for the update to finish. I would think the Play button should be inactive (greyed out) if an update is downloading and installing?
  4. K

Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

Received an update today but no new notes?
  5. K

Music is very repetitive

The biggest problem is that the volume cannot be adjusted during the installation of the game. I had to mute my speakers from all sound while waiting for the install to finish so I could turn off the sound in the game only. A mute function is nice but a slider is best. Thanks!
  6. K

A couple of suggestions based on my first experience with the Beta

The suggestion of being able to see your own "character sheet" or "character page" or whatever you want to call it while waiting your turn AND while in your turn appears in this thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30974-Suggestion-about-the-wait-during-the-player-s-turn and seems...
  7. K

Suggestion about the wait during the player's turn

Make this 3 votes in favor. I need to look over my "character page" to strategize for my next and future moves. However, I would also like to be able to review my opponents' character pages. As a matter of fact, I would like the ability to look at any of my opponents' character pages during...
  8. K

Victory points

Wondering this as well. Good suggestion.
  9. K

Instructions/Reference/Tutorial?

Instructions/Reference/Tutorial? There is a form of tutorial with the game. But is there anything more in-depth defining gameplay, terms used, decks, actions, etc.? My first area with questions is Hero special actions. I've only played as Dandelion so I'm unfamiliar with the other three...
Top Bottom