Recent content by KeenFox

+
  1. KeenFox

The issue with the Geralt and Yennefer theme on PSN store.

Well, I am kinda disappointed. This is the answer I got. I asked if they could make it available at least for anyone who might have gotten the platinum trophy. Since no pre-orders are possible now this theme should be available in some way.
  2. KeenFox

The issue with the Geralt and Yennefer theme on PSN store.

I have the GOTY edition of the game on PS4. There was not a download code or anything else that makes the theme available. Is there a way you can do something about it? Here is the theme. In the past it was available for those who pre-ordered Hearts of Stone.
  3. KeenFox

Anyone know what the name of this piece of music is called from bad ending of Witcher 3?

You might have probably have searched about OST videos already. If you didn't find it you could check the official soundtrack releases. Also see if someone made a rip of the music, maybe ask the uploaders of the videos.
  4. KeenFox

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Now with Cyberpunk 2077 I would like a Ghost in the Shell game by CDPR to make the story a bit more personal with Motoko Kusanagi, just like we had Geralt.
  5. KeenFox

Now playing [music]

Cyberpunk 2077 — Chippin’ In by SAMURAI (Refused)
  6. KeenFox

If you lived in the world of the Witcher, what would you do? Where would you like to call home?

A scientist at these obscure times of that era to shed some light and knowledge to the common people. I would be at Toussaint studying all day under the sun with wine being my friend.
  7. KeenFox

Any chance for an upcoming update that would fix some ongoing issues...maybe adding some features too?

It would be really nice if before the release of Cyberpunk 2077, we got some kind of a patch update. Yeah the games might be unrelated in content but a small easter egg hint of Ciri's travels to the future, would have been great I think.
  8. KeenFox

Any chance for an upcoming update that would fix some ongoing issues...maybe adding some features too?

Are there any possibilities for a patch release if a decent amount of bugs are being addressed? Also scaling up weapons and armour to our current level would have been really great. Shall we have hopes for anything...?
  9. KeenFox

Witcher Bug no whistle sound PS4

I had as well issues with sound. Most of the time the Igni sound for me won't work at all. Indeed,restarting the game or the PS4 itself might solve it.
  10. KeenFox

Why the person above you should be banned

Because when the world was on fire that person played Gwent.
  11. KeenFox

Significant Lag Issues when Moving Items to Stash

It should be the fact that is just demanding. Most of the people wouldn't try to collect all the armour and weapons, they would have probably sold most of them. As a person who did so there comes this problem ;-) I am a new one here and would like to make another post in but i gotta make it to...
  12. KeenFox

Significant Lag Issues when Moving Items to Stash

So I have been collecting and moving to stash all the unique and general items, from swords to armour etc. until I finished everything this games has to offer making it to 300 hours. The problem is that when you reach a certain amount of items in the stash, the game might even take 10 whole...
Top Bottom