Recent content by Kelbob

+
  1. Kelbob

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

It already exists. All you have to do is right click the card ( while in the graveyard, deck, etc. ) and it will show you the provision cost.
  2. Kelbob

Contracts for Thronebreaker not redeemable in Gwent

Did you buy TB on GOG or Steam? If you have the Steam version achievements don't transfer to Gwent. If you have the GOG version sometimes it takes a couple of hours, or even a couple of days for them to show up.
  3. Kelbob

New hotfix is live!

Nope. 4
  4. Kelbob

Questions from a player returning (again)

Under "Classic" mode there is a tab that you click to toggle between casual and ranked. It is actually a little confusing. Good luck!
  5. Kelbob

Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend is back!

They said base kegs will not have CC cards. Faction kegs will contain CC cards and CC kegs will cost the same as base set kegs iirc.
  6. Kelbob

Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

They said during the stream yesterday that it would be available on consoles Monday.
  7. Kelbob

Right click on the mouse doesn't work at the beginning of each round

It's a known issue. You might find some info here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/close-button-bug-when-viewing-own-deck.10999684/
  8. Kelbob

It's Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend!

It doesn't look like they're planning to allow crafting premiums with scrap in the future. On the up side, all that scrap will be super useful when the expansion comes out.
  9. Kelbob

Pass key

It's hard to tell from your description what's happening. If you use your leader before you play a card, the game won't let you pass until you play one from your hand. Could that be the issue?
  10. Kelbob

What do you do against a perfect deal?

If you're playing casual, my suggestion would be to play ranked. Sometimes there's just not much you can do though. :) Good luck and here's hoping for a win streak!
  11. Kelbob

Thronebreaker Leaders Update is live!

I believe Burza said they aren't planning to animate tokens.
  12. Kelbob

Botchling: "Order: Transform into Lubberkin without changing power."

Fixed with the patch this morning!
  13. Kelbob

Wait, what was your name again?

What 4RM3D said (y)
  14. Kelbob

Leader Spotlight: Ardal aep Dahy

It shows his Provisions in the card art leak on Twitter. Meve is a 17 btw. :) It's probably on Reddit as well.
  15. Kelbob

Cadaverine is an Overpowered Card

Thanks for the thread!! I hadn't heard about this card. I think I'll try it out! (y)
Top Bottom