Recent content by kelticpete

+
  1. K

Scleroderm

by around the burned hospital did you also mean in it? I found some in it.
  2. K

Scleroderm

Scleroderm The wikia does not give hints as to where to find more of this. I find it is needed for stuff I am making the most. Any one know where to find some? Other than buying?
  3. K

after you finish on normal...

1) I am positive there are more nekker warriors on dark than normal. 2) I don't have quen 2 yet. quen is sucking for me with these guys. 3) when a nekker warrior jumps back when I am targeted, and I swing again, it pulls me towards him meaning others surround me. 4) this F#$KI%G sucks. the only...
  4. K

dark in chapter 1 is pretty hard for me. I got gacked by nekkers with the malena quest, and I sliced them like butter in normal. on normal I would just quen up and wade in. I am trying to figure out the least deadly stuff to do before i get better armor. sigh. if only I could convince the wife...
  5. K

I decided to try dark. when on normal, I died like 4 times in the ballista fight. I am much much better at dodge now, at using quen, at avoiding getting backstabbed. I have died like 10 times. 1 hit by 1 knight, all quen gone. they do seem to fight smarter, but that may just be me watching...
  6. K

when you import a witcher 1 save....

hmm. I got a save from witchernexus. two actually, for somereason. the save was exactly what I chose, which was adda alive and me neutral. I chose import, I picked on of the two, I skip the million cutscenes I had already seen, and when I look at my inventory....nothing from witcher 1. EDIT...
  7. K

when you import a witcher 1 save....

when you import a witcher 1 save.... when you import it, do you get your stuff right away in prologue? I don't seem to have it. I was thinking it might be that you don't get your stuff until chapter 1, but it would make sense that you had it in prologue, right?
  8. K

the hardest battles for me on normal: dmitri, kayran, letho, wraiths. how quick can I get the dark armor thing going on? i mean, if on normal I have armor of 10 and the bad guy hits for 20, what if he hits for 30 on dark but my new armor is only 15? I wish I could actual stat changes for the...
  9. K

Wow. That settles it. No way I am playIng on dark.
  10. K

guy noir from garrison k? :) good to know about the AI. I did not find act 2 or act 3 very hard on normal. but act 1 was a PAIN. I don't think I could face dmitri, letho, or the respawning wraiths on dark and succeed. hmm. if you DO load a witcher 1 save, do you have what you had at end of...
  11. K

Letho block glitch?

letho is hard. I feel like lucked out. I don't know if his quen was on or not, but when I trapped him with ydren I whacked him with strong and I was suprised at how in just a few hits his health bar had FINALLY started to take serious damage.
  12. K

Where to find mutagens in 1.3?

i played through, assuming I would get some greater mutagens. I only got 2. after reading so many posts hints faqs says how great impregnation was, I thought there would be more drops of mutagens. I just don't see the impregnation as worth it.
  13. K

after you finish on normal... I just finished on normal. I knew you could start game with a witcher 1 save, which I played but don't have savefile for, but I thought that if you finished it on normal you could load that save and start out with some sort of bump up either in level or whatever...
  14. K

crossing the mist...only back and forth once, right?

fyi: it failed the quest when I attempted recrossed.
  15. K

crossing the mist...only back and forth once, right?

fyi: it failed the quest when I attempted recrossed.
Top Bottom