Recent content by Ken_Mahrle

+
  1. Ken_Mahrle

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Ok im done waiting. I bought on launch and couldnt even play 20 hours. The frame dips make me literally sick, and i still cant play more than 30 min without my xbox freezing. I understand youve had issues but to expect me to wait yet ANOTHER month to play a game i purchased in dec is...
  2. Ken_Mahrle

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

Because im on xbox ine and i still cant play for more than 30 min at a time without the framerate crashing so hard that it forces me to hard reboot my xbox. Oh, and the framerate dips make me sick to my stomach. Ive had it since day one and im only 20 hours in, and ive been ignored for a refund.
  3. Ken_Mahrle

Important Update

Ea would deserve every bit of something like this. Cdpr? This is one major mess up imo while ea has been doing it and ripping customers off for decades.
  4. Ken_Mahrle

Increase The Level Cap

Tooooo late for that. Lmao
  5. Ken_Mahrle

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for being here
  6. Ken_Mahrle

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

Guess what is also said multiple times in their videos? "You will be able to do this (insert function here) in the final build." So, their messaging with this was all over the place.
  7. Ken_Mahrle

Analyst Thinks CDPR Has Become a Potential ‘Acquisition Candidate’ Following Cyberpunk 2077 Launch Mess

Yeah not good. Most of the time having a parent company completely kills studios. Lets hope neither activision or EA bite in this. Theyll be screwed.
  8. Ken_Mahrle

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Lol, they cant even ger single player right yet. Id say hokd off on mp until the game at least resembles what was advertised.
  9. Ken_Mahrle

Any use for consumables?

Ok so its not just me. I feel like when playin the witcher or fallout, or Skyrim, those consumables are good for certain situations and enemies. In cp2077, it just feels like theyre just there to be there.
  10. Ken_Mahrle

Any use for consumables?

Hey all, im only about 30 hours in and believe ive barely touched the main story, so i have a question. Do the consumables ever become useful? They have all these buffs and whatnot but even on hard ive never had a use for them and if i do even bother, it seems useless. Is this just another...
  11. Ken_Mahrle

Level/ Cred cap increase!

You're not being an asshole.....just pretentious. Lol
  12. Ken_Mahrle

Mentioned but missing features list

Exactly my point. Software needs legal regulation because companies like ea do this yearly and lie to their customers. Heck they out things right on the game case that never happened. THATS THE PROBLEM. Nobody tells these companies they cant do this shit so they get away with it. You saying...
  13. Ken_Mahrle

Mentioned but missing features list

Point is what they did is unethical and borderline illegal. Theu worded things JUST right to avoid legal trouble, and they knew what they were doing. Why do people defend this? So if you went to buy a car cus it advertised 30mpg but you get it and it gets 3, you should just accept it. No...
  14. Ken_Mahrle

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

Just do what i do with any ea game....find one that "fell off the truck".
  15. Ken_Mahrle

FudgeMuppet's analysis of Cyberpunk Marketing versus Released Version

While true, in this case it wasnt just marketing. There were devs, producers etc saying this and that will be doable just 6 months prior to release, then silently gut all that without saying a word as well as hiding the true state of the game until release but yup, people should just accept...
Top Bottom