Recent content by kenjigreat

+
  1. K

Ground Textures failed to load in one specific area.

This is on PC. Hence the screenshot is in 4K. Ground textures not loading on a particular area. Using an SSD.
  2. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

At the rate we are going , we'll hit 1000 pages in 2-4months. Thats some time.
  3. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

I'd like Options , honestly , I'd like to have the OPTION of having her face back , and Yennefer's Sword of Destiny Face. I would also LIKE to have the OPTION of having Hairworks Off for Geralt and On Monsters.(I Know there is a mod that does that, Official Support would be nice)
  4. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

I'm still predicting we won't get a response from CDPR until this thread hits 1000 pages. Modders will be our savior , hopefully.
  5. K

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

I'll Try it out and get back to you , see if it fixes my issues. No Fix.
  6. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

LOD is broken beyond belief.
  7. K

Damn dude , I only have facial popins and BAD LOD on grass and Buildings , you have whole textures on bodies and faces missing. What lighting or Sweetfx/reshade settings are you using. Also CD Projekt Please fix this . Its a real issue. I took a break from the game , honestly its quite...
  8. K

I'll try your fix and see what happens. Doesn't work the LOD on Buildings and grass is still horrendous , will post pictures as Proof. Latest Nvidia 353.06 Drivers, Version 1.05 of Game. Game is installed on SSD http://imgur.com/fKChfg0 Bad LOD on Buildings above.
  9. K

bad Building/Texture LOD anybody knows how to fix this?

I'm considering replaying the game at 1.02 , the LOD is ugly as fuck. ---------- Updated at 01:56 PM ---------- The building have horrible LOD , the Textures on people's faces pop in. I tried running 1080p MEDIUM on a GTX 980 with and without SLI. Its pretty screwed up.
  10. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

By checked a bit do you mean played it or watched it. Either way has nothing to do with the Witcher 3 Graphics. ---------- Updated at 12:17 AM ---------- Technically superior to the Witcher 3 in terms of water , Yes. Among other things.
  11. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

I'm pretty certain we will hear a response when this thread hits 1000 pages , if we don't I'm out of words.
  12. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

The LOD in this game is horrible. I mean pretty good damn awful , I need to stand 1 feet away from NPCs to get his face to popin in Novigrad . That has 0 to do with Graphics settings , it happens on a GTX 980 at 1080P Medium with or without SLI.
  13. K

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

Considering I've been waiting for weeks to get this option since launch and its one of the most highly requested fixes , you'd think CD Projekt Red would have a simple solution to this . This guy has done something to improve the game for many people including myself. Give him some credit...
  14. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

I find it hilariously sad that gamers care more about improving the base game and restoring the game to its 'former glory' than CD Projekt.
  15. K

bad Building/Texture LOD anybody knows how to fix this?

I have a GTX 980 and the faces LoD is horrible in both 1920x1080P Medium and 4K Ultra.
Top Bottom