Recent content by Ketzergon

+
  1. Ketzergon

Draft Mode 9.2 Patch Notes

OK OK I like these changes but PLEASEEEEEEE, remove the 3 thinning cards packs (Roach, Riders, Maddoc, etc...). With 2 cards would be nice, like the core game.
  2. Ketzergon

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Have you ever consider add more Defender cards to make synergies with another archtype?, an Elf defender for example or a Firesworn one for the Swarmdycate ;) Greetings from Mexico
  3. Ketzergon

Cannot complete Contract

Yeah, make it premium and you got it!
  4. Ketzergon

Cannot complete Contract

Confirmed! Thank you very much. You have to craft it (to make the contract quicker. But be warned: it has to be the premium version because you can't mill the existing card. It costs 800 scraps and 800 meteorite powder)
  5. Ketzergon

Cannot complete Contract

I see, maybe you are right. i hope someone can clarify. Thank you.
  6. Ketzergon

Cannot complete Contract

Hello. I think there is a bug for two contracts where you have to obtain all the Geralt/Wild Hunt heroes cards. I have all the Geralt cards but it won't activate:
  7. Ketzergon

Secrets of Card Art Design with Lorenzo Mastroianni

More articles like this, please! Great job. And Gwent is the card game with the best artwork!
  8. Ketzergon

More than a question is a suggestion: in the next seasonal mode, Patience is a virtue! (At the start of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more), can you consider to exclude the Scenarios please! So we can ENOJY the game with any faction other than...
  9. Ketzergon

Since we will have a new game mode with Golden Nekker project...can we get the Arena back? We miss it a lot!
  10. Ketzergon

Bug with Harmony...

Hi, is it just me or Harmony is bugged. I play waters of Brokilon in ranged, the oponent plays Cantarella (a human) in melee, I play Pavko (also a human) in ranged with my dryads and doesn't give the boost on them. I'm doing it wrong?, Slama said that if you want harmony now is row locked, but...
  11. Ketzergon

Bugs bugs bugs report

Hello. I have some bugs I want to report: 1. When a unit is destroyed, the VFX gets stuck on screen for the rest of the match and this slow other effects, for example, I used Ele'yas to destroy a unit, the VFX got stuck and five seconds later the elven deadeyes spawned. 2. When I open the...
  12. Ketzergon

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Mexico, and it's $4.75 in fact. I don't know if they're same prices as Android or iOS. I think all 'battle' passes works like this, it's logical based on seasons and renewal of the rewards.
  13. Ketzergon

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

To all: 1. Yes, there are some bugs, my Premium Pass quests didn't activate. It's the first hours of new patch anyway, I understand. 2. To those who complain about the free rewards...buy the damn pass, it's only $5 USD you fucking ingrats. Saludos
  14. Ketzergon

Android Pre-registration is now available!

Finally! But I have the same problem as others...device not compatible. Can anyone tell me which android version is needed to be able to play the game? Thank you.
  15. Ketzergon

Graphical Glitches, Turn Transition Issues and Cards Appearing Late

So, the delay when finish a round/match is a glitch/bug?, because yes, it's annoying. I thought that was on purpose.
Top Bottom