Recent content by kiadaw

+
  1. K

1.0.5 - impossible to win a fist fight

After beating the twins (3rd try I think), I am like "that's all folks". not gonna do another fist fight.
  2. K

I'm done with the game clocked in at 51hours

To be fair, unlike the other 2, Cyberpunk is a great game barring the technical issues.
  3. K

I think the ones from Regina or the other fixer will keep coming in, but the mina NPCs like Panam, RIver will be dried after a certain point as their quests are more tailored. But I could be wrong. Once The quests from them dried, I proceeded to point of no return.
  4. K

I clocked 50 hours (level 28, SC46) with most of the main NPCs side quests did & dried out. I said most as I got a quest stopping bug for Queen of the highway. Most of my game time is enjoyable so I am not complaining, but the game, especially the main missions is kinda short. I do not mind it...
  5. K

Do the main story fast and enjoy a longer endgame, or the other way around?

I did all the main NPC side quests except the bugged ones, then proceed to the point of no return. I am now done with the game until the next content update. All in all Level 28 at the end & 45 street creed at about 50hours. I got my $ worth so I am not unhappy. The game is mostly enjoyable...
  6. K

Phonecall Glitch: Saul showing up in all phone calls (Video include)

Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon. The Saul showing up in the phone call is immersion-breaking & just sad.
  7. K

Hotfix 1.05

I feel bad for you. I actually bought this game twice. 2nd one as a gift. I have my share of issues, but nothing like what you experience.
  8. K

Hair not showing in mirror when wearing hats

1.05 fixed hair for me at last. But it's dumb a mirror needs to be a monitor. But I understand why. Because you never look like "you" outside of mirror & inventory screen & driving.
  9. K

Hotfix 1.05

Literally, every game has "E" as interaction. But doesn't matter as much if they let us bind. Also, the game is clearly design with a controller in mind. double tab WASD to dodge is awful. DId I mentioned driving with Mouse+Keyboard? I literally has a controller on standby when I need to drive.
  10. K

Hotfix 1.05

In this case, Regina is standing. For characters that are sitting, what you see instead is a groin shot of Saul. This is just immersion breaking. The sad thing is, in other games, such bugs will probably be fixed quickly, but Cyberpunk has so many bugs that bugs like mine are renegade to a...
  11. K

Hotfix 1.05

When can you fix phone call bugs where some character (in my case Saul) appears in all phone calls
  12. K

Hotfix 1.05

Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls. In my case its not Dalamain image but Saul appearing in phone call., Is this solved as well, See video Also please fix Queen of the Highway where we couldn't Talk to Panam.
  13. K

I FOUGHT THE LAW BRAINDANCE BUG!

Hello everyone. I had the same bug. When the "Exit the braindance" prom is shown, try to press & hold "X" even if the prom is not shown. Worked for me. Hope this helps.
  14. K

Phonecall Glitch: Saul showing up in all phone calls (Video include)

As shown in the video, Saul will show up in call phone call. This is immersion-breaking. I couldn't find (google) any links to this problem, so I am not sure how many having same issue as me, but here we are. I am not sure if this is related to the bugged Queen of the highway quest, which...
Top Bottom