Recent content by Killapete232

+
  1. Killapete232

Important update for PlayStation users

Game should have been in development for at least one more year. I hope CDPR work on the base game as the state of it is just Alpha version, focus on this before you focus on DLC and Multiplayer please. The Devs obviously had a lot of pressure and internal management was forced to play certain...
  2. Killapete232

Happy Holidays be safe and Healthy Happy Gaming To Everyone

Game should have been in development for at least one more year. I hope CDPR work on the base game as the state of it is just Alpha version, focus on this before you focus on DLC and Multiplayer please. The Devs obviously had a lot of pressure and internal management was forced to play certain...
  3. Killapete232

Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

4. Killapete232

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

5. Killapete232

My thoughts on the Cyberpunk 2077 launch and its current state

6. Killapete232

About Job Quest Icons vs Vehicles Job Quest Icons

Hi as a completionist I'm find it very annoying to differentiate an actual Job quest versus the vehicle buy job quest I think these 2 jobs types deserve there own individual Icon so that way I can narrow down my job quest easily without any issues. I would like to note that purchasing a vehicle...
  7. Killapete232

Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery

Just add a Valuables category easy fix @CDPR
  8. Killapete232

Things that Bug me 😉

Have a issue about jewellery being auto dismantled in junk its 750 eddy per piece of jewellery and should be under it's own category of Valuables not in junk please fix this. Also I live in a rural location where we are limited to 300gb a month from at&t uverse at this point I have literally...
  9. Killapete232

Some things that Bug me 😉

Have a issue about jewellery being auto dismantled in junk its 750 eddy per piece of jewellery and should be under it's own category of Valuables not in junk please fix this. Also I live in a rural location where we are limited to 300gb a month from at&t uverse at this point I have literally...
  10. Killapete232

Hotfix 1.04

Hi noticed around the map there are hidden loot cache that give legendary blueprint for weapons gear ect these loot cache have a ornamental loot box with Jinguji written on them, I have notice a few across the tops of buildings and never opened them but they appear though they should have loot...
  11. Killapete232

Hotfix 1.04

Top Bottom