KillerBerries's latest activity

+
  • KillerBerries
    KillerBerries replied to the thread Ugly NPC's.
    No she was on the phone as she was doing the actions and moving it away and talking into it like when you are arguing.
  • KillerBerries
    Chippin' In Drive with Rogue. After arriving at the site where you park to wait till nighttime Rogue continues to drive on all around...
  • KillerBerries
    I have seen several NPC's like above with different clothes and hair and better complexions and a couple in the same bathrobe and really...
  • KillerBerries
    Buck, 6th street fight looks similar. Same animator probably.
  • KillerBerries
    I was talking about the NPC, It's nothing to do with beauty as such but how she is drawn compared to all the other NPC's. It's like...
  • KillerBerries
    May have nits and making out she is on the phone. And improve the look of that woman you have to rescue from the mental hospital.
  • KillerBerries
    You guys are just being silly, You haven't noticed. It's even worse than being UGLY, their is NO PHONE. :eek:
  • KillerBerries
    KillerBerries posted the thread Ugly NPC's in GAMEPLAY.
    Who thought this was great idea ?? If anyone can help fix this problem , please do.
    • 1706407247057.png
  • KillerBerries
    1706244006 I think it was SSD from the start but I always use SSD with all my drives as it is faster and more reliable. It's in...
  • KillerBerries
    How to enable please. Found more. Windows 11.
  • KillerBerries
    NPC duplication bug is back worse in 2.1. Around Misty's place I found 30 duplicates while just walking from 1 area to another. Dark...
Top Bottom