Recent content by KillerBerries

+
  1. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

No she was on the phone as she was doing the actions and moving it away and talking into it like when you are arguing.
  2. KillerBerries

Chippin' In after patch 2.11

Chippin' In Drive with Rogue. After arriving at the site where you park to wait till nighttime Rogue continues to drive on all around the area running into cars and walls etc then the game crashes. Reloaded and she still continues to run into things and then parks. Don't think this is normal...
  3. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

I have seen several NPC's like above with different clothes and hair and better complexions and a couple in the same bathrobe and really washed out. Looks like their is a couple of different models in the game.
  4. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

Buck, 6th street fight looks similar. Same animator probably.
  5. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

I was talking about the NPC, It's nothing to do with beauty as such but how she is drawn compared to all the other NPC's. It's like someone less talented drew it. Just compare in game and you will see.
  6. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

May have nits and making out she is on the phone. And improve the look of that woman you have to rescue from the mental hospital.
  7. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

You guys are just being silly, You haven't noticed. It's even worse than being UGLY, their is NO PHONE. :eek:
  8. KillerBerries

Ugly NPC's

Who thought this was great idea ?? If anyone can help fix this problem , please do.
  9. KillerBerries

NPC duplication bug back in 2.1

1706244006 I think it was SSD from the start but I always use SSD with all my drives as it is faster and more reliable. It's in gameplay/performance/hdd mode... Was set to ON, I have set it to OFF (see how it goes). The default puts it on AUTO. I have the crowds set to Medium. Thank You SO much...
  10. KillerBerries

How to enable please. Found more. Windows 11.
  11. KillerBerries

NPC duplication bug is back worse in 2.1. Around Misty's place I found 30 duplicates while just walking from 1 area to another. Dark haired girl with gold chain necklace and orange pants. Their were others of 3 or 4 within a short distance. Thanks
  12. KillerBerries

Bugs still not fixed. before 1.7 patch

PC. Bench seat 1 level down from V's apartment, R side arm rest still not attached. A lot of people ,objects, vehicles clipping into the ground or when some people are sitting on steps parts of their bodies clip. A lot of floating objects. 2 people taking up the same spot so they are clipping...
  13. KillerBerries

cars and people sunk in ground

Trouble is when they are to remain stationary it looks terrible. And in Japan town.
  14. KillerBerries

cars and people sunk in ground

Still have quite a few cars and people partially in ground. Police cars and random stationary cars scattered around the map. Also a lot of floating rubbish and junk in junk yard. Also grass and rocks floating and gaps in terrain where say a road meets ground. One example when drop off McAdams ...
  15. KillerBerries

Fast Travel after 1.6

On the map is fine, I can move around OK, It's only at the FT machine. Just did a file integrity check and it found corrupted files and repaired. Replayed latest save and one back in February and seems fine. So a technical problem. Could have saved on stress levels. Thank you LeKill3rFou for...
Top Bottom