Recent content by Killgrow

+
  1. K

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

I like it the way it is, open world and non-linear.
  2. K

Stash system

I think #1 pertained to potions, they put in the new system so people would use potions often and not save them.
  3. K

Anyone else finds traveling on foot better than on horse?

You have a good set of blinders? You use the spell to clam him down?
  4. K

DEVS - Thanks for glitching out your own game!

The number one rule in RPGs:
  5. K

Snow in Skellige?

Higher Altitude?
  6. K

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

Glad you took my comment in the spirit it was given... :) trying to be funny and yet say we think some things are not in the game but its so big and complex its hard to tell. I have seen some things in the game that show dynamic mob interaction, but its hard to tell how deep it really goes...
  7. K

On the lack of Racial Diversty in TW3, or Disruptive Controversies.

Sadly I have the bad feeling its mostly about money and maybe influence. Not that there are no legitimately concerned people, there are some people whose heart is in the right place and they have real concerns, but they are often overshadowed by people who make a living off the controversy and...
  8. K

I have over 30 hours in the game and I have never seen the wild hunt in game, I stayed in the same spot for days and they never showed. I saw a flashback of them but not in the actual game. I even played Ciri once and CDRed said the wild hunt was after her, but nothing. I have not seen it so I...
  9. K

Pam pa Ram Pam Pam param!

DooDoo head - for educational puposes only. Sorry for providing Shiet to this thread, my bad.
  10. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

Unless that is in a live and published game, running on a typical console or PC, aren't we again in jeopardy of letting tech demos set us up for disappointment? Or is this engine out and this screen shot from someones PC? Sorry I don't know, maybe it is. Also on the tech demo above(the first...
  11. K

Witcher 3 Graphics

Can you show where that location is on the map?
  12. K

Peasants deadlier than soldiers or werewolves :/

Getting beat by peasants would shatter the illusion for me too... except my Geralt ain't letting that happen. Hes tough. Next you will be telling us you got beat by a child or a girl. :P :) Sorry my sense of humor is dry tonight for some reason.
  13. K

I have seen several packs of wolves killing deer and horses, well until I stopped them. I found a bunch of rabbit corpses in an area, which I think were killed by nekkers, although I did not witness it like the wolves, but the nekkers were in the same area roaming around. One of the issues with...
  14. K

Worse FPS patch by patch!

Mine has improved over time with the latest patches and drivers. I also use the settings recommended here like: 1) shut down gog and geforce experiance. I actually uncheck GE during the driver install so its not even on my computer 2) Set geforce driver to "maximum performance preferred" 3) Use...
  15. K

So patch 1.05 was today?

Its Friday morning here in Charlotte, NC, USA, how is the patch coming? I hope it comes out today so I can play and you don't end up working on the weekend.
Top Bottom