Recent content by killingyouguy7

+
  1. K

Companion mod

Anyone know how to remove Dandelion? I've been following the guides in here, and from some googling, and I removed the spawnsets and whatnot, repacked, but when I unpack the files (to check they packed ok) there's a size error and it doesn't unpack everything. And if I try to run the mod anyway...
  2. K

Ciri in Blood and Wine for those who romanced Triss/Yen

She doesn't know the "waitfu" is (going to be) present. She's not psychic. Also, it probably make more sense if Ciri's cutscene fired first (considering how wary Geralt is at an intruder in that scene, compared to the other). And what, because you think something else is more important, people...
  3. K

Not everyone who plays The Witcher 3 has access to mods. There is no reason the two cutscenes shouldn't be available to those who romanced someone and saved Ciri.
  4. K

Let's not have this get off track. This thread isn't about discussing, or critiquing, the content of the endings. You can do that in the appropriate forum, or via private messages.
  5. K

Just extend the quest by adding a new marker on the majordomo after the first scene. You see the first scene, can talk to them as much as you like, even go off and do other stuff. But then, whenever you go back, the majordomo could say another person has intruded; I could imagine him saying...
  6. K

If that's what you want. I never suggested such a thing. I just suggested people who romanced Triss/Yen get to see the Ciri scene as well, which is already on the disc (and, like someone said, a mod was able to allow). There is no extra cost in allowing both scenes (already on the disc) to...
  7. K

It's not meant to be "shiny". All things aren't created equal. You can also choose to kill your friends Thaler, Roche and Ves to help Dijkstra. Should that be made as "shiny" as sticking by them? Should pushing Ciri towards a life she doesn't want in Nilfgaard be as "shiny" as the opposite...
  8. K

I didn't say the scene shouldn't be taken away from people who didn't romance Yen or Triss. I just said there's no reason why Ciri wouldn't visit Geralt if he is with one of those two. If you romanced one of them, and kept Ciri alive, you've met the requirements for both scenes and should be...
  9. K

A button to quickly view Dandelion's updated bio and journal entries.

Still find myself desperately missing this option. It is such an absolute chore to go searching through the quest logs and character logs for new content.
  10. K

Dyes & dyeing outside Toussaint

A lot of changes made to witcher gear colours when making them compatible with the dye system weren't for the best. A lot of people preferred the old look. Myself, for example, am really disappointed with the Master Ursine kit. It used to have some green, some tan, some red... now it just looks...
  11. K

Alternate outfit DLC's not working in Blood & Wine

bump This is still so disappointing and unnecessary.
  12. K

[BUG] No option to avoid kissing Shani (HoS)

BUMP Another patch, no fix. Can you please address this?
  13. K

I've seen that, cheers. Unfortunately, I'm on PS4. Be nice if I could just use the DLC I'm supposed to be able to use.
  14. K

Do you have any proof of that? (Sorry if I don't just take your word for it.)
Top Bottom