Recent content by king4bear

+
  1. king4bear

Character looks

I'm sure I'll play as the guy eventually, but I think I'll play as a corpo fem V first.
  2. king4bear

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

I just wanna know the number of legit romance options. Witcher had Triss and Yen, then a handful of one night stands. If Judy is a legit romance option, is Meredith too? Who else? Confirm a number at least!
  3. king4bear

I'm a bit disappointed CDPR decided to stick with "levels".

Levels can give you a sense of progression and achievement. My fear is that they'll be like Witcher 3 and nerf the xp you get from missions to 0 because you're 5 levels too high. So long as I can do missions whenever I want and not get penalized for doing the main story first, I'll be happy.
  4. king4bear

Post Main Quest Content

That's cheating my guy. That's neither in game or cannon. At least 6 of the people there could have died. I will say though, I saw that video the day it was released and literally cried. I was never more grateful of a company for bringing so much joy into my life. This video made them feel more...
  5. king4bear

Post Main Quest Content

It was well over a year before we got Blood and Wine. I was talking about my first playthrough. Game ended and you were alone. And you just ignored what I said about it being a choice between one woman or the other. There was no way for Ciri and Yen to visit the vineyard together.
  6. king4bear

Post Main Quest Content

I agree satisfying endings are in order. True. But I want characters to stick around after the credits roll. Otherwise it's gonna feel empty. If this games Yen gets on a train Tilly style and I never see her again I'm putting down the controller. There's no reason to continue with the side...
  7. king4bear

Post Main Quest Content

I guess my primary fear is characters disappearing. Witcher 3 was one of the best games I've ever played, but the fact that you spent 70 hours chasing down these characters only to have them disappear without saying goodbye was just bullshit. Even when they "remedied" that by allowing you to...
  8. king4bear

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

They say you can become friends or enemies with Johnny. I think siding with the corp will be the fastest way to get him to hate you. That being said, I doubt you'll really be able to become a corporate ally. I can almost guarantee you'll be able to do jobs for corporations at some point in the...
  9. king4bear

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

For me this is huge. I like playing genuine heroes and villains. In a lot of games the heroes are self righteous airheads who are full of themselves. They never feel genuine in their heroism. Same thing for a lot of villains. Writers are afraid of making genuinely evil characters and they end up...
  10. king4bear

Stealth and pick pocketing

God I hope this isn't true. The whole point of the game was "approach each mission however you want". They practically showcased stealth in the deep dive video with the netrunner.
  11. king4bear

Post Main Quest Content

Yeah. It's a bit late now to change anything. The game's finished. But still, I hope they implemented it.
  12. king4bear

Post Main Quest Content

Witcher 3 was pretty sad in terms of post game content (until the DLCs dropped). All your in game friends disappeared, Dandelion, Yen, Ciri, everyone; and the world didn't reflect the major choices you made. Like Niflgaardian flags wouldn't hang over Novigrad even if you made sure they won. The...
  13. king4bear

Why have voiced protagonist?

I greatly prefer voiced player characters so long as the actors have the right sound. When the protagonist sounds off... It can make playing the game impossible (The Council for example, great npc acting, god awful player character).
  14. king4bear

Stealth and pick pocketing

Here's a semi related question I've been having: Will dead bodies be movable? It's a pretty huge mechanic for stealth. Moving a corpse out of the way of enemy sight. That being said, I don't think it's ever been shown if they can be moved. Can anyone confirm? 1589046035 Also, pickpocketing...
  15. king4bear

Matter of Perspective

I agree that I'd prefer not to hear about a game more than a year before its release. This game has been an ongoing part of my life for around 3 years now. An active obsession since E3 2018. Even if it was a complete disappointment (which I doubt it will be) it'd still be one of my most...
Top Bottom