Recent content by kingbrendarr

+
  1. kingbrendarr

Will CP2077 be downloadable when I switch to PS5

much more clearly thank you
  2. kingbrendarr

Nope still not about who has control. It's about whatever deal has been set up. Party A has control yes, but they told party B what is going on. It's really not that hard a concept.
  3. kingbrendarr

it's not a question of control though. Two sides are involved in the situation. Both should know.
  4. kingbrendarr

wanting an answer to this too
  5. kingbrendarr

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

pretty much
  6. kingbrendarr

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

like with many missions you need to go to the right place and ask the right questions to find out the fate of T-Bug. A few people refer to her as dead but her friend that gives you a quickhack is quite graphic about her death
  7. kingbrendarr

Small graphical bug with outer torso item

me too and a few friends
  8. kingbrendarr

Poll: What is your history with Cyberpunk games? When did you first discover this series?

super long time. played the pen and paper game back in the 2013 and 2020 settings and the collectable card game was a favorite of mine. I have red but I couldnt get a table mustered before game launch. maybe in a month or two
  9. kingbrendarr

So stats are tied to clothing

more disappointing news
  10. kingbrendarr

Global release timings

Purchased a physical copy because I want to have one for my shelf. I thought I would be ok waiting for the delivery but .. I just bought a digital copy
  11. kingbrendarr

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

I was very disappointed to hear this. Not that I personally needed this feature but I know people wanted it and it frustrates me that it was said there would be content for people that wanted it and they arent delivering on something so simple.
  12. kingbrendarr

New forum game!

Pretty sure you got me. congrats !
  13. kingbrendarr

New forum game!

I get beat the heck up.
  14. kingbrendarr

New forum game!

I am an easy win 0-5-1 so far
  15. kingbrendarr

Which character background will you choose?

yeah so you start with a high class lifestyle that is very based on the campaign lore but not at all resembles the life you lead during the main campaign. You get to be a stranger with only a few friends and no where to go. Thats my take at least
Top Bottom