Recent content by kingeliran

+
  1. K

Griffin crossbow exist?

griffin armor is ugly so no point in adding crossbow :P
  2. K

Is The Witcher 3 your new BEST GAME EVER?

Yep best game i ever played period.
  3. K

How far am I in the Witcher 3?

yep i say about 75% done
  4. K

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life....

we need to open a support group.
  5. K

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life....

The Witcher 3 Ruined My Gaming Life.... After finishing the game on "death march" difficultly which took me a 200 hours playertrough, i got so into the game that when it was over, i realized its the best game i ever played, but then a thing happen i did not expect, i cant play other games, it...
  6. K

Where does the Expansion packs Fits in?

well they can still rediscover the way to make witchers, since: Spoiler alert: they done the trail on Uma, which everyone was there to see, and as garelt i believe him to know everything that is witcher related, he learned from vesemir everything there is to know, garelt him self is a "master...
  7. K

Where does the Expansion packs Fits in?

Where does the Expansion packs Fits in? After finishing the game, i don't see where a new region will fit in the game world, i mean, if you just put in a new region while garelt is trying to find ciri and he suddenly ignores his quest and start a 30 hours plot in a new region and then come back...
  8. K

The Last Wish? Makes no sense!!!!!!

The Last Wish? Makes no sense!!!!!! The last wish when you capture a gin and you can ask anything from him, instead of asking it to stop the wild hunt or the white frost or to find ciri, hell even ask to be fertile again and bring kids of your own, instead asking to cancel the magic bond was...
  9. K

Witcher 3 Armor

Yep the armors was a disappointment for me to, the best looking armor is the one you start with, and no school of the wolf armors and weapons sucked!, its the only thing that bothered me, griffin armor makes garelt looks fat and old first lvl faline armor looked good, and from there only bear...
  10. K

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

The Witcher 4, Anyone? First of all let me start by saying the witcher 3 is the best game i ever played a true masterpiece! Its the lord of rings of gaming. So as for the future i think its really bad decision to end The Witcher games now, just as the franchise finally got the attention it...
  11. K

Attn. CDPR Witcher 3 Product/Project Managers

Can you link me to the xp mod fix please?
  12. K

Adding Lost XP ?

Adding Lost XP ? since the XP bug affecting us, is there anyway to add the lost xp we did not get while playing the game?,, i saw somewhere there is a way adding it, by looking how much xp each quest gives and then add it in a tiny tweak in the game files, But i forgot where is saw it can...
  13. K

No XP

No XP Well im playing on death march for 90 hours now and just got to lvl 15, i heared few things regarding the XP, i heared that in death march diffculty you gain less XP, and i also heared that there is a bug that quests dont give XP? Is that right?
  14. K

Third Week DLCs? (12) More To Go!

Well they added a quest so its a nice dlc
  15. K

Third Week DLCs? (12) More To Go!

Third Week DLCs? (12) More To Go! So when they are going to reveal the next dlc batch?
Top Bottom