Recent content by KingHochmeister

+
  1. KingHochmeister

Mod Request - Epilogues

I don't think it's possible, but at least you can reload a save right before the Tower BS happens and use the Debug Console to insert commands that change certain quest outcomes therefore have the epilogue you want, quite tedious but it works (I guess). War outcome changes courtesy...
  2. KingHochmeister

What are your top three favourite scenes from TW3?

Quite a low percentage, but I have to say, him and Vesemir dying (also Vigi and it seems from the game files that also Folan is supposed to die yet his journal does not update that he actually died at Kaer Morhen) make the most sense considering fifteen people (without Keira) managed to hold off...
  3. KingHochmeister

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

It's more that they did not release Red Dead Redemption on PC, whether it is related to code issues or not is not exactly known for sure, but they easily missed on at least 2 million other sales by that decision to not include it on PC so far.
  4. KingHochmeister

It escalated from the funeral of Vesemir (+ possibly Lambert) to a funeral of Kaer Morhen itself, that is why it was so damn hard hitting, he was Kaer Morhen.
  5. KingHochmeister

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

There is no other reason to get a Battlefield game though.
  6. KingHochmeister

I really doubt it, so I may just finally borrow my friend's PS4 for a while when RDR2 is out :P You can't trust any videogame trailer footage these days.
  7. KingHochmeister

1- Geralt finding Ciri (no other scene in videogames will ever beat this one for me it seems). 2- Even though the death of Vesemir was predicted by pretty much everyone before the game was even out, the way he died and Geralt puts the sword back in his scabbard was just beautifully perfect, hits...
  8. KingHochmeister

Loved the hell out of Red Dead Redemption (haven't played the first Red Dead) hopefully this one will be half as good as RDR was at least.
  9. KingHochmeister

So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved

I guess I will go full Bob Ross and claim that "there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents" in this case and still have the headcanon that it is Ciri seeing Geralt as a cat like in the books instead of just a cinematic trick, hehe
  10. KingHochmeister

Andrzej Sapkowski might be writing a new Witcher book

Well yes, actually making a sequel would pretty much ruin the saga's ending and the meaning it had, but it didn't stop him from writing SoS's epilogue, sure, it was purposefully made not to be a "continuation" but more of a "closing the loop" thing, but you never know.
  11. KingHochmeister

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

I always found the term for "seamless multiplayer" to just mean "meaningless multiplayer" in most cases, I hope it won't contain actual Multiplayer in the base game itself, but if a spin-off minigame or even a minigame inside the game itself can be played with multiplayer then I can get behind that.
  12. KingHochmeister

Andrzej Sapkowski might be writing a new Witcher book

Well he did write Season of Storms afterwards, so I wouldn't count on his words, even if a continuation would most likely not really offer anything new like he said in his response.
  13. KingHochmeister

Replacing models

I'm afraid you would only be able to do that with Sarcen's Mod Editor , the process is simple but a bit tedious, if a tutorial does not exist yet you can PM me because I got a tutorial from DarkPro0xy on Witcher 3 Nexus but it wouldn't be enough to be posted on a forum as a full tutorial.
  14. KingHochmeister

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

I doubt he will write a sequel to Lady of the Lake as he pretty much "retired" Geralt twice now, but if the absolute madman does do a sequel, would definitely not mind it, even if the book will be all Ciri with no Geralt and Yennefer.
  15. KingHochmeister

Zoltan is the best animated card in Beta

Tie between Zoltan and Geralt for me. They are making new music for Gwent with Percival, sounding damn good.
Top Bottom