Recent content by KingKayanto

+
  1. K

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Oh yeah the RTX 2060 is far from being enough to actually use Ray Tracing... DLSS is pretty cool tho. I have a 1080p screen but when you use auto DLSS with 1440p resolution, it makes the borders on everything smoother (especially hair) without losing image quality elsewhere.
  2. K

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...[The Weather]

There's a mod called Climate Change on the mod Nexus that changes your base weather. I put smog since pollution makes a lot of sense in 2077
  3. K

Sex scene

I saw a good explanation on different countries age restrictions on reddit closer to launch. +18 games aren't necessarily "adult" games. When a game has a Mature-rating, you won't see it in your local Walmart for example... It will also not be put on Steam's front page if I'm not mistaken, you'd...
  4. K

What is your mod wishlist?

Some kind of back alley boxing/dueling mod could be a cool repeatable thing? Maybe have a rematch against Razor, small random chance in having to box against Smasher, slightly reskin cyberpsychos for more difficult boxing opponents? Some kind of badlands rally repeatable stuff would be nice...
  5. K

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

The game is fun as hell! Sure, based on CDPR marketing I was expecting something even nicer but that's how these things go sometimes... What we can learn from this scandal is to manage our expectations as consumers AND companies need to be more careful with their marketing. (played on PC)
  6. K

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

The intro was too short and felt meaningless later on. The rest I felt was really good! Of course I wanted more of everything but what was presented is still pretty damn good IMO. I'm not a huge open world player though, so my expectations were maybe different? I played Skyrim a lot but that's...
  7. K

Replayability? [Spoilers]

It's really up to you, if you enjoyed the conversations and the story -> hell yes wanna try a new build? -> yes If you want to simulate NG+, there's a trainer mod that lets you level your character how you want so you can start a new game at lvl 40 for example. Only problem is that you can't...
  8. K

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

[...] I'll say it again, I truly enjoyed my playthrough. As long as you have quests remaining (side jobs or main, even some gigs) your first playthrough will be awesome! Once the really good jobs are done, so is the game also. There are many more important things missing in the game... I'd...
  9. K

The studio needs our support!

I think they'd try to find a more "peaceful" arrangement first? Straight up bancruptcy would be pretty bad for all parties involved here if I'm not mistaken. It's not like the company is worth nothing suddenly, they still have Gwent, the Witcher series and Cyberpunk isn't THAT bad on PC...
  10. K

It's left to them to prove if they still deserve any support...
  11. K

Well the company philosophy is just the same vague bullshit jargon you'll find on any other multinational corporation's website... They all want to change the world and cure all problems by ensuring consumer enjoyment, better business practices than their competition and of course by being the...
  12. K

Yeah I'm certainly not an expert on the subject... It's true that there was always the banner with "This is a work in progress" on all the promotional material. So it clearly isn't as black and white. But the whole hype buildup feels really disgusting now that we have the game in our hands IMO...
  13. K

False advertising is ILLEGAL for very obvious reasons...
Top Bottom