Recent content by Kiron22

+
  1. K

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

It would be nice if they've gotten stuck on something, to at least release hotfixes for several of the bugs they have fixed. I've stuck with the Roche gamebreaking bug which all it needs is a single line of code to let him respawn at the tree, could have been in a hotfix weeks ago but still...
  2. K

[Major Game breaking bug] Eye for an Eye Quest.

[Major Game breaking bug] Eye for an Eye Quest. - Get Eye for an Eye from Vernon Roche he tells you he will meet you by the Hanged Man Tree to start the quest - If you go and start or do A Deadly Plot before going to meet Roche by the Hanged Man Tree, Roche will despawn from the Hanged Man Tree...
  3. K

What disappointed you about this game?

The Combat while very fun at times can become very clunky and cumbersome and there have been numerous times I've found myself fighting the game to get Geralt to do what I want him to do. This becomes most apparent when fighting larger groups of enemies, where Geralt will attack people I'm not...
  4. K

Get Junior /Vernon Roche Vainshed

He also disappears if you do Deadly Plot and you can't finish Eye for an Eye or progress with a major story plotline and main questline. Vernon Roche disappearing bug has been known since launch day, but still no fix for it despite it's outright gamebreaking.
  5. K

An Eye for an Eye Quest Bug (Spoilers)

Yeah this quest is bugged out. Got the quest, went and did some other quests before getting around to this, started Deadly Plot then came back to do this and Roche never showed up. He's in his cave, but there is no way to actually get him to show up at the tree. Pretty massive bug, I would...
Top Bottom