Recent content by kissybyc

+
  1. K

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Don't lose motivation essenthy! Even as STLM 2.3 currently is, it is already much much better than vanilla. I look forward to the release!
  2. K

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Let's all settle on our most basic agreement: STLM 2.3 looks wonderful so far. And let's help this mod come out.
  3. K

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

Where did you get these screenshots? Btw that looks really really good. Complex tree lighting to the right, layered bush lighting to the left, very nicely done!
  4. K

env #118 in KNG's ULM not loading distance fog?

env #118 in KNG's ULM not loading distance fog? I was trying to find the original ULM thread but couldn't find it. So I wonder if the mighty community can help me. Basically I'm using KNG's ULM, and I quite like the lighting of env #118, the dashdot_etc... However, that one env does not seem to...
  5. K

Why are people soo divisive on Witcher 3 combat?

Not targeting anyone, but calling the combat bad without giving a reason doesn't help anyone's argument... My two cents is that the game's combat is pretty okay. It CAN be played elegantly, stylishly, and very fun. BUT, it can also be played boringly (slash, Quen, roll etc.), and the problem is...
  6. K

Will not buy CD project Red game day one ever again.

I do not share the full extent of OP's frustration, but I do have to agree that nowadays buying games at day 1 is in general not a good idea, and I regret having done that with Witcher 3. That being said, CDPR is extremely ambitious with Witcher 3, and (I think) they overextended themselves at...
  7. K

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Thanks tyrvas and F4ITH. I have got the save file I need. Good luck on the path!
  8. K

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

[Save game wanted] Could anyone provide a save file Yen romance/Witcher ending? Dear community, I'm wondering if anybody can provide me with a PC save file of a Geralt around lv. 30-40, Yen romance, Ciri witcher ending, and right before the final big battle with the Wild Hunts? PM me if you can...
  9. K

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I just wanna toss out a question I've been wondering: Why is the Wedding quest so good whereas so many other action-free quests so boring? What do you think, or do you disagree with this statement?
  10. K

@KNGRSM Mods Updated for Witcher 1.12

Also waiting for the blood mod. Btw are you still actively working on Ultimate Lighting Mod? That mod is so awesome that I can't play without it. Would love to see it updated! Really, ULM is the only thing that's preventing me from playing the game right now.
  11. K

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Well, with waiting for mod updates and texture problems, looks like I won't be playing Witcher 3 for a while.
  12. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

This is gonna be one of the best color balancing I've seen. Care to share your preset/mods? Much appreciated.
  13. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Almost mistook it for an oil painting.
  14. K

First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I like how Roche is next to Roach.
  15. K

First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Did I miss the Bloody Baron? He deserves a spot for being one of the best written characters ever!
Top Bottom