Recent content by kitadol

+
  1. K

CDPR is looking for Multiplayer Programmer for TW3

Lol I have no problems with people who complain legitimely about things. I don't think CDPR games are perfect at all, but what really bothers me is people who complain about anything even though we have no information at all. This could just be upgrades to the engine unrelated to the game, or...
  2. K

I think we can trust CDPR to know how to manage their own resources. Gee
  3. K

and so it continues, hey dude, the steam version of TW2 had achievements. I guess CDPR has betrayed everything that makes RPG games holy :D
  4. K

I always find it funny when people freak out whenever anything is announced that is different from what they expect. We literally know nothing about anything except a job filling position, and I see a lot of people on other forums shouting dumb things about consolization. Btw, didn't Dark...
  5. K

What The Witcher Taught CD Projekt About RPGs

This should really ease up the worries of those who were concerned about the alleged dumbed down. It sounds great and exactly what CDPR needed: better pacing when introducing the characters and worlds
  6. K

[Hot] Cyberpunk - speculations, dreams and wishes

Really? I thought they were awful compared to Witcher 2's. They just felt like "hubs" instead of real locations that immersed you and pulled you in. In other words, they were functional ways to get and do quests more than actual places that come alive.
  7. K

People haven't played good open world games like Divine Divinity apparently. Its like the only open world games they know are Bethesda's
  8. K

Cop = heavy rain? Corporate = Sim City / Capitalism Fixer = Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Media = Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Netrunner = watch dogs? Nomad = Fallout Rockerboy = Guitar Hero Solo = deus ex hr? Techie = Eve Online
  9. K

Xbox Sales numbers

It's a niche franchise that's brand new from developers with no previous experience. I say they are doing well, and if they keep the quality up they should continue doing better and better with each release. Also, the way that CDPR treats their costumers is not a mass-market strategy. After...
  10. K

I think a cover-based stealthy action shooter could work well as an RPG as long as they follow certain principles, but that focuses on the lethality concept based above where you can die in one or two hits. That would force players to approach every encounter with preparation and care (similar...
  11. K

Vote for The Witcher 2 in European Games Award 2012

voted for witcher 2, minecraft and battlefield 3
  12. K

Rotten industry

Spore ruined itself, it didn't need the help from EA
  13. K

Rotten industry

Well EA has funded innovative games like Spore and Mirror's Edge, and now they are publishing Sim City 5 so they aren't so bad in my book.
  14. K

New interesting article about cyberpunk

Storyteling and story are two different things. I think that CDPR has done the best stories in gaming so far as they are deep, complex and rich, but could improve their storytelling TBH the best storytelling in the industry would be something like Portal (though obviously very different from...
  15. K

New interesting article about cyberpunk

So its good they are improving it
Top Bottom