Recent content by Kizu_KCM

+
  1. Kizu_KCM

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Not a game but... Some Brandon Sanderson like Mistborn. This man is a monster, he writes even when he is taking a bath.
  2. Kizu_KCM

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

I did not test in a new game, when one normally looks at a person the camera is distorted. There is no relation in the size of what is seen. (。T ω T。)
  3. Kizu_KCM

Should V go to prison in CP77?

It would be good as a stealth and hacking mission and that in the escape we change our identity in the system and that we place a double as in Face / Off to serve our sentence.
  4. Kizu_KCM

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #10

You Ghoul Love Me ? ........ (I• · •i) / づ♡
  5. Kizu_KCM

Who is the real villain of Cyberpunk 2077?

corporations and social networks
  6. Kizu_KCM

Could CDPR be developing third-person mode for Cyberpunk 2077?

third person can mean seeing another in multiplayer
  7. Kizu_KCM

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

I don't think the 3rd person is necessary but. If they fix the animations and the rig or add a few more animations for different actions. for example if I open a door or press the elevator button with my hands the game would feel more alive. A mini drone to see us in the third person x) and...
  8. Kizu_KCM

Cyberpunk in numbers

01100011 01111001 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110000 01110101 01101110 01101011 Cyberpunk in binary
  9. Kizu_KCM

[Bug?] We need to talk about 1.3 woman average (wa) baseheads/morphtargets

Something to keep in mind may be that they have changed the focal length.
  10. Kizu_KCM

Unusual Expansion idea [Spoilers]

They can follow the story by getting a cure or transhumanism like jhony.
  11. Kizu_KCM

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

I think there is still a lack of internal communication between the same team, the dlc adds 2 jackets but the patch added 35 clothes that were previously not accessible. The mere fact that they add AI to the police and that the npc do not disappear when looking the other way is worth more than...
  12. Kizu_KCM

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Happy that they finally fixed this, NPCs will no longer keep hiding in cover after being flanked.
  13. Kizu_KCM

Communication and the Road Ahead

I would not speak considering that the investors asked for the dismissal of the CEO of CD Projekt. If something is said, you have to take charge. I think he made something clear in the last statement.
  14. Kizu_KCM

The water physics are good.....

It is not an engine problem. Something happened in the middle that the assets did not load. Or there is a bottleneck where priority was not given. There are still signs and ads all over with "Example Text and Example Subtest" " Example Image" And the PREFAB MISSING cube, the Empty Actor component.
Top Bottom