Recent content by klaad

+
  1. K

Can someone explain to me why this game refuses to play in fullscreen mode for me?

I use RivaTuner (comes with Afterburner) to limit my FPS to 60, so I'm leaving 'Vsync Off" and "FPS unlimited" in the game settings. Works pretty well, game runs surprisingly much smoother that way
  2. K

gwent matches not rewarding me.

I freed a blacksmith from bandits yesterday, the dude went back to his town, so I challenged him (for the first time obviously), and didn't get a card as a reward but something else (unsignificant, cant' remember what, some alchemy ingredient x4 or something like that). Hence I assumed that...
  3. K

Tiny feature request: new "removeexp(n)" console command.

That's an "issue" I'm having at the moment. This would be great.
  4. K

How hot does your video card/processor get while playing TW3?

Running it on 2xGigabyte GTX 970 Gaming and i7 4790K inside a coolermaster HAF X, full settings @ 1080p with nvidia HW on (constant 60 fps): GPU1 runs at ~70°C, peaks at <75°C GPU2 runs at ~65°C, peaks at <70°C CPU runs at ~60°C, peaks at ~70°C Room temperature is 32°C (the perk of living at...
  5. K

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

Great! This is brand new it seems. Gotta try it ASAP
  6. K

Hairworks - monster only

You're not alone : [PC] Hairworks just for monsters & animals
  7. K

While I expect this request is not going to be taken into account until most of the bugs are fixed, i'd love to get an answer from someone at CDPR about this idea.
  8. K

Long loading after 1.05 patch PC

Loading times depend on the area to load, obviously. White Orchard takes about 5 seconds on my system (this is why you're under the impression that it's working fine on a new save, since it's just White Orchard for a few hours), but fast travelling from there to Novigrad takes about 20.
  9. K

Can anyone sum up the benefits of 1.05? I'm hearing a lot about performance drops

I feel like perfs rose slightly, maybe about 5 fps. Now getting between 60 to 90 fps everywhere, with everything maxed out including HW (on 2x970 + i7 4790K). The patch didn't break anything that I could notice for now, so quite happy with the result. Had the issue with foliage distance drawing...
  10. K

Hairworks only to the environment ?

Not possible at the moment, for all I know. See there another thread suggesting the idea. Didn't sem to get any attention from CDPR for now.
  11. K

Up for this request. Should it be posted somewhere else to have more visibility?
  12. K

Bad FPS with good machine

You might want to monitor your GPU / CPU / disk usage? See where the bottleneck is. Maybe some other process is sucking some juice out of your system. I can't think of any other reason for your setup to lack performance in every setting.
  13. K

Bad FPS with good machine

Try removing hairworks, see if those fps dips disappear maybe? To me this is the main cause of FPS inconsistency.
  14. K

Hole in the ground :D

Happened to me just yesterday for the first time while I was showing the game to someone, good old Murphy's law
  15. K

The ~20 cm hair Geralt has is not enough to let HW shine like it should :) However it looks stunning on large creatures, especially in movement. "All except Geralt" seems to be the best compromise really (especially since they did a pretty good job on the standard hair). Hopefully someone over...
Top Bottom