Recent content by Klaw_2

+
  1. K

Collectors edition is now on bol.com

Collectors edition is now on bol.com Just a shout out to some people who wanted to buy the CE on bol.com (mainly for the Netherlands and Belgium) it's finally available... I saw quite a few posts in discussions where people were waiting for that so that's why I'm posting this... be quick while...
  2. K

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Wel you can finally order the witcher from bol.com and I bought it there... so next year I'll have another collectors edition to add to my collection :P
  3. K

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

There are many moments in the witcher games that I stil remember, In the first witcher game I really liked the investigation doing it for the first time I thought i had done it correctly but then javed turns out to be the detective, altough I fought something was wrong that really was a W00T...
  4. K

Karma System?

please no karma system in fallout 3 if you let that nuke explode and destroyed megaton and if you did a few good things to get your karma positive again... i always found that odd you killed a bunch of people for no good reason but your karma is positive so everyone forgets about it... :/ kinda...
  5. K

Witcher 1 decisions in Witcher 2 Xbox

? what are we supposed to do with that? it's just a link to the witcher wiki where nothing is mentioned about the xbox version.
  6. K

Love Scenes Missing

I had this too, after an update those files disapeared. I downloaded them and put them in and indeed the elf one only works if you start playing again before act 1.
  7. K

New video – Find out what happened in the first Witcher game

I just noticed at the start of witcher 2 it was said there was no medelion in in this cutscene does mention one, is it a mistake?
  8. K

Items carried over from TW1 error/mistake (minor spoilers)

Actually according to witcher wiki you get harvall from the order of the flaming rose in the first game and you can find it in a chest near the order camp in the second game. Yes I do understand how the witcher 2 works however if you compare the good blades you can take from one game to the...
  9. K

Yes it's not that easy to compare stats however if you look at Harvall wich is pretty good in both games and compare that to the swords you can bring with you when importing a save you'll notice how they have gone from really good to teally bad. Of course getting them back after in act 3 is...
  10. K

Yes you would end up with the same battle however then tw1 and tw2 would be more consistent with each other it's a small thing but still it's if they fixed this it would be more consistent. Now it feels like someone swapped the swords with fake ones while Geralt was plowing Triss or something...
  11. K

Should I be worried?

Wel it's cheaper than buying ot through steam or gog have fun playing the game
  12. K

I don't really care that I can't use them it's just that you have this sword given to you by the lady of the lake it's epicly good(Aerondight). The moonblade is given to you by the royal huntsman if I recal correctly. Just to be clear it's not an disaster or anything I can play the game just...
  13. K

As i said in my post make the swords and the jacket stronger and make the enemies stronger in the epilogue, you lose them when you get captured at the end of the epilogue. And later you get them back in act 3. And so you start act 1 with some mediocere sword and jacket roach gave you. Wouldn't...
  14. K

Items carried over from TW1 error/mistake (minor spoilers) This question/suggestion spawns 2 games so not sure where to put it... It's aimed at CDPR but others are welcome to discuss I couldn't find a topic like this one... Okay so at the beginning you get some items carried over from TW1...
  15. K

TODAY: CD Projekt Spring Conference

uhm last conference was also broadcasted on this site, I can't find any reference to it this time though. So they won't show it this time on this site? Rr am I missing something?
Top Bottom