Recent content by klecko

+
  1. K

New game plus bug

Thanks! Also does this happen often?
  2. K

New game plus bug

New game plus bug So every time I start a new game + after the trail cinematic and geralt starts to dream, a screen pops up and says I'm dead. Then I have to load back to my last save! happens every time, Xbox btw
  3. K

Random Find... Anyone else seen this?

god I wish I had this game for PC, the hair looks amazing!
  4. K

Fantastic armor and characters concept arts

What's ur favorite armor then? theres a reason there's mods that switch the griffin gear out with the starting gear, and there's a reason why that armor is on the cover and in the trailers, it feels like other than cat school, bear school, DLC sets, and the starting armor. Every armor makes...
  5. K

The Witcher 2 vs the witcher 3

The Witcher 2 vs the witcher 3 After playing the witcher 3 and absolutely loving it, I decided to try out its predecessor. and after finishing the witcher 2, I have to say the witcher 3 is better in almost every way except for one. never before in a game have I seen such incredible looking...
  6. K

Fantastic armor and characters concept arts

Too bad the only amazing looking armor is the armor u start the game with this makes me miss the witcher 2 and it's fantastic looking amorS
  7. K

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Still waiting for fools gold and this contract to be fixed 1 month later still waiting 5 months later yeah I got fallout 4, moved on 1 year later its finally patched..... And no one cares!
  8. K

Will we see (insert name here) in the paid expansions?

God I wished they did that, it would provide such great background, and people could see awesome characters like Regis! But ur right, it won't happen, my best guess is that Vigo will play a big role in that expansion though. But if we get to see borch three jackdaw and saskia reunite, it would...
  9. K

I emphasized that it was a prequel, so he would be alive at the time
  10. K

I haven't considered this but... is there a possibility blood and wine is a prequel, and u get to see Regis, Cahir, Vigo, etc. now that would be amazing :)
  11. K

Thats another thing in the witcher 2 there never should have been an option to kill the dragon, who in their right mind would do that(like killing paarthornax in skyrim) but, a way around that on consoles in the default state and simulated one saskia lives. ---------- Updated at 08:08 AM...
  12. K

Saskia & Iorveth Ok so as many of you know, saskia and iorveth r not in the witcher 3 :( but Roche is And I am one of the many who chose iorveth in the witcher 2, and was pretty disappointed when they never showed up, or even mentioned at that! The developers have stated that both iorveth...
  13. K

Funny Yennefer glitch

Thank you wish I started with an example video myself but that's exactly what happened for me! btw this is one glitch they shouldn't bother patching lol
  14. K

Anyone else severely disappointed with what CDPR did to Radovid? [Big spoilers]

Have u finished the the game yet? Roche did that as part of his deal with Emhyr, that he assassinate radovid, nilfgaard wins, and Temeria is independent. And I wish radovid turned out as a better person, but they set up his insanity pretty well. He finds out phillipa murdered his father, and...
  15. K

Can't examine the pigs during Fool's Gold Quest!

And 1.08 has passed and I still can't examine the damn pigs.
Top Bottom