Recent content by InferiorityCX

+
  1. InferiorityCX

Gwent does not load, service interrupted

What's going on? I haven't managed to play the last couple of days... I've exited and restarted GOG Galaxy several times! Due to the unplayability at New Year, and now this, I wonder if I'll ever complete the current Cycle and get the card back...
  2. InferiorityCX

I can't play ranked, someone else?

Restart? Re-Install?
  3. InferiorityCX

Given the time of year, it's not surprising this hasn't been fixed. However, there might be folks returning to work tomorrow or the day after, so we could see a fix soon.
  4. InferiorityCX

Ah, good - I'm not the only one... I've been staring at this for 3 days now: I've had very little chance to progress the current cycle during December and with lots of spare time this past three days, I'd hoped to make up some ground.
  5. InferiorityCX

Saovine Event & Cycle Quests

Today, Thursday October 26th, the Saovine Event has started but it is no longer possible to use the buttons in the Cycle Quests interface to get new quests. You can still press them, but you just don't get any quests.
  6. InferiorityCX

Autumn Cycle Quests Unavailable?

Is it just me, or have the quests broken again? I'm clicking on the "Unlock Immediately" buttons but getting no new quests. Allowing the game to pass the time when new quests should be given also results in no new quests.
  7. InferiorityCX

Autumn Cycle "Easy" Quest Is Quite Hard

Aye, but only the first one - the second and third ones remain blank no matter how many times or however hard I click the "Unlock Immediately" buttons.
  8. InferiorityCX

"Journey" Contracts not in the "Journey" Category

It's been some time since all the Journeys were made 'infinite' but a lot of the Contracts that were added at that time do not appear in the "Journey" category. Various Aretuze, Alzur, Regis and Dandelion ones only show up when borwsing the "All" category. It's likely that some of the newer...
  9. InferiorityCX

Autumn Cycle "Easy" Quest Is Quite Hard

Here's the 'Easy' quest I was given today: Given that playing to progress in the Cycle often results in playing with awkward decks, this quest seems to me that it's in totally the wrong category. Surely winning 5 games should be in the "Hard" category?
  10. InferiorityCX

Deckbuilder filters

I had a quest to use "Boost" cards from Iron Judgement, so I click the Iron Judgement button, typed 'boost' into the filter and no cards showed. When I unclicked the "Cycle Cards" option, they finally showed up. "Cycle Cards" clearly isn't working correctly.
  11. InferiorityCX

Autumn Cycle Quests Unavailable?

"Unlock Immediately" is says in the Cycle Screen, at a cost of 30 Ore. No matter how many times I've logged in today, and clicked the buttons eleventy-fore times, I don't get any new quests! Is anyone else having this issue?
  12. InferiorityCX

Summer Cycle Quest Mismatch?

I had two versions of the same quests in the Summer Cycle today. The problem was that the Medium difficulty one is actually harder than the Hard one! See the screenshot below:
  13. InferiorityCX

Gyro Aim for Controllers - Lot of PS5 Players wishing this were a standard...

Given that you can use the PS4 keyboard with 'gyro-aim' from the controller, I'm surprised this wasn't a thing on the PS4, never mind the PS5.
  14. InferiorityCX

"Play 48 Gold Cards" - Journey Quest Broken?

Played a few games yesterday and it sat at 0/48 again, but on login today it completed.
  15. InferiorityCX

"Play 48 Gold Cards" - Journey Quest Broken?

For the week of Tuesday 27th June 2023, we have the Journey Quest "Play 48 Gold Cards in any Game Mode". I have played three (or was it four?) matches today using a Viy deck to trigger some Insectoid quests in the Summer Cycle. Those of you who know a Viy deck will know that the card itself is...
Top Bottom